racerV went down yesterday

Oh crap! Prayers sent for a speedy recovery!

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

just saw this on FB .... man john that bites....heal up fast and glad you ok!!

I may have missed it but what happened and on what bike?

its in the previous posts blanca. But, from What I read, he went down at the dragon on the gixer 1000 due to brakes locking up on him? I guess he'll give us all the details whenever he is able to post.

Update About RacerV, John a I were riding together when he lowsided, He was in front of me, He said the front brake faded so he pumped them, When he did that the front wheel locked and low sided Hard, He got throw Hard on the ground. I was rolling up on him like 5 sec. He was on his knees trying to get up. I told him Don't move he could not Breathe cause of the Ribs. Many people came up and helped at the Scene, Thank you to Everybody that helped out. Ambulance took 50 mins to get to the scene LONG time when your in the kind of pain John was in. I followed the amblance down the Dragon then they pull of the dragon and head into a field, I think oh ****, I open the door they tell me he has a collapsed Lung and have to Life flight him to Knoxville. He is doing ok, He is still in alot of pain. He'll be in the hospital a coupe of days, UT of Knoxville Tn. After getting the bike back to the Phillips. People start inspecting the bike. John had a pro series wheels put on a week or two ago, Not sure how much riding he has sone on the bike since the install. EarlyBird saw the the Left rotor was flip the wrong way on the Bike, Meaning the inside of the rotor was facing out. The tire pressure was abit high 42psi. For the riding that we were doing. That's all the info. I have been speaking to John several time a day. (Not John but Danelle his girlfriend). Checking in to see that he is doing better, just in alot of pain still.

Back