racerV went down yesterday

I'm still at the hospital. Just took X-rays in hopes of removing the tube from my lung. Such a painfully experience. Thanks for all of the help and condolences. Pin meds ate kickin in so I must be off.

Sweet Dreams. Demerol is the good stuff just don't get to liking it too much :)

Update on RacerV, He is going to be released today from the hospital, Going to take him a few weeks getting back to normal. He is in great spirits. Hope to go pay him a visit next weekend.

Glad to hear you're doing better. Easy on the pain meds. Quickest way to a habit is to get used to them.

You don't heal as fast when you hurt Saiid. For now, if they are offering them and you hurt, take them. It's a month from now that it can become an issue. I had to take a crapload of them for back surgery and kidney stones, but when it came time to walk away from them I did.

Hope you're on the mend John! Thanks for the msg on Tuesday and you've been in my thoughts all this time, just late jumping in here to say something...

So glad you'll be OK and that you're heading home :thumbsup:

Hey. Just heard bout your wreck.

Very sorry you are going through this, John. Just hang in there and know we are all sending prayers and good vibes your way. I know broken ribs are very painful, each breath reminds you of that! So glad to hear you will be discharged soon because the best place to get sick is in the hospital!

Take care and get well soon, Sir!

According to John's facebook page, He is on he way home!

Well, time for my 4 hour meds. Thought I would stop in and say hey! Still very painful to get out of bed and I can't stay up for long but I am coping. Dropped the bike off at the shop on Saturday. Insurance company will look at it next week. Should get all of my gear and the bike taken care of. Would be surprised if they totaled it. Thanks for all of the thoughts and prayers.

RacerV Glad to hear you are home and starting the road to recovery. My wife laid down my Busa on Thursday, riding Wayah Rd up through to Robbinsville headed back to the Dragon. Fractured collar bone, fractured shoulder blade and few broken ribs. Wasn't pretty watching it riding her GSXR750 behind her. Very scary. Slow painful recovery, but stay on top of the pain now. Pain will get bearable and pain meds won't be necessary. Shopping for plastics all around now.

xray.jpg

Back