I went down yesterday

+1 on those meds. I had a reaction that had my face twice size and a crazy temprature.

Get well soon.

Ween yourself off the meds. When it comes down to last few start taking a little less and a little less till gone.
If your taking two every four hours it will build up in your system. So go down to one every four then one every six and so on. If you take them as normal right up to last one you will have withdrawals.

Glad you are alive. Had you been knocked out for longer you would have laid here a long time.
Heal up well. What year bike?

Sorry to hear about the off, but glad you're alive. Hope you have a full recovery brother :please:

Glad to hear ur ok, sorry u got hurt, hope u have a full recovery, the bike is replaceable..

Thank you guys is a 06 white special edition it took 2 towing truck to get the girl out of the hole I can't wait to get better to start fixing her

Sorry to hear you went down. I've been riding since 75 and never laid one down till last fall. It really sucks. Prayers for a quick and complete recovery so you can start fixing her up.

Back