My friend died yesterday...

Sorry about your loss.
sad.gif

Duplicate post.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127512576 -->

I am sorry for your loss. Been there, done that too. Only difference was that I was right behind him when he ate it...and I was the one initiating a first response. We were talking about lids that day....

down.gif
Godspeed to your friend....my heart goes out to you and his family.

very sorry to hear about your buddy. My thoughts are with you and his family.

I am very sorry to hear this story. I totaled my busa last month. A car ran a stop sign and I "T-boned" it at 50 mph. Now I was not waring my jacket or gloves because I was only going to be out for a minute, and it was your typical Texas 110 degree day. But the helmet saved my life. I did have a good case of road rash! Anyway I have two good friends that ride harleys, and even after showing them the road rash, what was left of my cloths and my helmet they still will not ware a helmet, its "just not cool"
rock.gif
? I will never get on a bike without a helmet and maybe with out a jacket either ever again. Again sorry about you friend.

Man that is horrible. I am so sorry that had to happen. Like Fastbusa I was totaled a Busa 2 years ago. I hit the pavement at over 100 and I still got a terrible concussion. Had I not had that helmet on my head would have splattered like a grapefruit. Please wear your helmets guys....even if its just a circle around the subdivision.

Back