I went down yesterday

yosvany

Registered
Yesterday I went for a quick ride I got to some curbs and there I hit some gravel on the ground,and the rest is history. I end up in a dish with a broken vertebra two bones in my back and a rib. The big girl is hurt bad to so be careful there.:banghead::banghead:

Doh, where you live?

I'm heading out today, while the roads are dried up and mostly clear its still grandpa style riding out here for me.

Man, I hope you get better soon.:please:

But I'm happy it sounds like when you do heal you'll be back on the road.

Here in Vegas they seem to throw gravel on the ground for fun in some spots, and grate the road in others just because. :banghead:

That is why I always gear up before I roll out, even if it's just a short trip to the store.

I live in bend oregon but the roads whas clear and dried I'm sorry for the spelling but I'm high on pain killers

Sorry to hear about your crash. I hope the healing goes well for you.

I was not going that fast 45 but when a fell I fall into a dish and I pass out for like 5 minutes I heard the cars passing by but no body could see me so I got up and clime up call my wife and went to the emergency room

Be careful with those meds!!
I went down on Halloween, and am just now walking good again...worst part, I kid you not, was getting OFF the pain meds. I only took them for 2 months, but when I stopped, it was 3 days of HELL before the crap got out of my system. Muscle cramps, diarrhea, sweats, chills, uncontrollable tearing up. I knew something was amiss when, as I was reading the business model of Chik-Filet, I was overcome with emotion, and broke down in tears. You'd have thought my momma died or something!
Pain meds = danger.

I'm so sorry to hear! Roads here are covered in fine sand, so it's been treacherous. Heal quickly and I'm so happy you're OK...

Sent from my DROIDX using Forum Runner

Back