I went down yesterday...cager took me out

(coop65sr @ Oct. 26 2006,15:06) you all ARE EXACTLY right about the "older" people.... I agree they become deadly when they get like this gent is.....this guy goes to my church... i've seen enough of him and heard his requests for prayer to know hia ailments are legit...I really don't believe he has much....don't know though....

BUT I really agree!!!! WE are the ones who reap all the negative consequences when something just like this happens....it is REALLY SAD AND AGGREVATES ME TOO!!!

Shawn.........thanks again for your call the other day!!! I enjoyed talking with ya!! I did meet a Highway Patrolman here in my town who is an avid 'Busa owner too!!! Met him through another 'Busa friend...He had me come over monday night. He had some of the motion pro mercury sticks and fixed me up relatively quick...the right tool makes the job a LOT easier!!!!

Tinbender0-----I was stationed at NAS Cecil Field with VS-27 FROM 90-'93....STRUCTURAL MECH TOO!!
I've worked at NAS alot, we built the P-3 hanger out there, did some work at nadep and some rennovation @ bldg 1585 I believe, it's been awhile...

Chris That's unbelievable you stayed up as long as you did.

You're a better man than me. I would have ranted at the man and then felt stupid after I calmed down.

I have a set of stock cans from my 2000. Not sure if they will fit your bike. If they will Pm me your address and I will ship them out to you on my dime.

I've posted enough questions and rants. Bout time I contributed other than raffles I entered and help out a fellow org member.

SHOCKED.gif
That is loco!! Glade your gonna be ok.

nice write-up! Glad your O.K.!
beerchug.gif
Sounds like a great save!!! PIcs!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Friggin' uninsured motorists!
guns.gif

Get well!

Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad that your injuries were minor in comparison to what they could have been.

Glad your ok, sounds familiar (no Ins. drivers). You have to drive like your invisible.

I'm glad to here - as a fellow motorcyclist - that you are fine save a few scrapes and bruises. What makes this story worse, aside from the damage to your bike, is the fact that the person causing the accident didn't have insurance. Heal up and take care!

beerchug.gif

Back