My Busa went down yesterday!

PADEROLIS

Registered
Was on a ride yesterday and lost traction on some gravel making a right turn. It was a very low speed spill and frame sliders may have minimized the damage, gladly the bike is still rideable and I escaped without a scratch!!

IMG_0158 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0159 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0160 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0162 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

IMG_0161 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Glad you're OK, sorry about your bike, you'll have have it back to spotless in no time.

Sh....t happens???

Best is to repair as soon as possible otherwise the scar on your heart stays:whistle:

Sh....t happens???

Best is to repair as soon as possible otherwise the scar on your heart stays:whistle:

I hear ya, I'm trying to decide if I should go through my insurance or wait awhile and buy the peices myself. I keep getting mixed opinions!

sorry to hear of your fall.

If you decide to repair out of pocket I have a stock windscreen you can have for shipping.

When I went down in 06, I went ahead and just bought my stuff to repair...except NinjaKiller supplied some exhaust parts. Did not want to give insurance any reason to mess with my rates.

Glad you are ok.

Sorry to hear about this, glad you are ok, fix that baby up and get some sliders, from the looks of it they would/should save some of the plastic

Wow, Pad, brother...sorry to hear about the spill and to see the pix is tough.

I'm glad you're o.k.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do...

:(

Glad you got out without a scratch! You can always fix plastics...fixing yourself is a whole nother story.

Sorry to here you went down man...Glad your ok...You will have her fixed and back looking pretty again in no time...

Back