Bubba went down today!!

lol thanks tuffbusa appreciate the irony lol yea the pavement definitely isnt forgiving but hey could help the image :laugh: but yes i will keep yall posted about any new information as i get it. thanks again for the prayers and wishes

Glad you're okay man! Haven't heard anything about you since you mentioned you were moving up here. This isn't the news I was hoping to hear..

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Hate to hear this Bubba! Let us know of anything we can do to help you get back up and rolling. I think a naked babybusa would be a great idea. Prayers sent for a quick recovery as I know (don't ask how I learned this :laugh:) that you're going to hurt more tomorrow than today. :beerchug:

yea gsxerbots idk if that move to milwaukee is gonna happen it may be further now. the connection i had in milwaukee let me down and screwed me over big time so i have to replan and thank you semi i think a naked babybusa would be sweet too just gotta find a mono light and get different blinkers and mirrors...i got pics of the injuries its rainin here now so couldnt get none of the bike but will have some up tomorrowish hopefully will definitely be sore in the mornin but i gotta a fair to do so ill be mobile all week long and report next weekend for training so we'll see how that goes

dunno....got the call from insurance company yesterday...forgot i had to drop coverage to afford it last month and forgot to put it back on so bike isnt covered but the hospital bills are...oh well learning lessons is how we grow i guess...will just run it as a naked bike when i get back from my vaca. healin up fast though

Glad you are ok, bike is repairable

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

This is the reason why my brother sold his bike( 2011 busa) the day after Stephen's thread !!
And I'm selling my beloved busa, I love my bike but love my brother , family and daughter more than anything in this world!!!

Back