went down

Thanks everybody !!!
I think my ego is hurt worse than I, or my bike is !!!

I could see a car pulling out in front of me, but going to hot in a turn on a road I was not familiar with, and hitting gravel, and comming out of my lean, I just can't forgive myself right now !!!!

I LOVE MY BIKE, AND HATE SEEING IT THIS WAY ?

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE BRACKET THAT HOLDS THE INSTRAMENT CLUSTER, AND STEARING DAMP. IS CALLED ?

(BUSAFETT @ Jul. 15 2007,19:52) I think I jinx'd him- I was asking him if he wanted to ride sometime today  
sad.gif

OMG- I down'ed Kenny.  (you B@STARDS!!!!)
yeah, yeah, it is your fault, yeeeeaaahhh, you should have to pay half, yeah that's the ticket !!!

LOL LOL LOL !!!!

Sorry you went down. I know it has to be killing you that the busa is hurtin, but you will get it back in shape. Glad you didn't get hurt bad, and had your gear on. Sometimes the bracket you are asking about can be bent back into shape.

(hayadooin @ Jul. 15 2007,14:55) Don't beat yourself up Kenny..... Just remember there are
two kinds of motorcycle riders:

1- Those who have been in an accident.....
2- Those who are going to be in a accident........

As long as you learn from the incident you'll be alright.
You can fix your bike. And good for you on the gear......

Glad you were able to walk away and your alright.......
Actually the way I've heard (and known) it is:

Two kinds of riders:

Those who have fallen and those who will.

Trust me. You can always fix the bike or buy another. Human bodies are much harder to fix. Gear is good. Luck is better.

Glad you are alright!

Sorry to hear bro. Not too long ago I was looking at my Bus scraped up down the left side. I know exactly what you feel.

She will be as good as new in no time. Treat her to a mod while your going back together.

Good luck!

The part you need for the instrument cluster in called the Upper Fairing Stay...kinda looks like some antlers , but be careful when buying these used...they bend fairly easy and can be a pain to line up right if they are bent.

Sorry to hear that you went down
sad.gif
Glad you're okay; don't beat yourself up too much...

I replaced one side fairing and the nose piece from 3 drops in my driveway before lowering...it set me back $800 from the factory...I hear good things about Oneida Suzuki...good luck!

Sorry about the fall. Glad you are alright! I am sure a board sponsor can give you a solid price. I think I saw some on Craigslist in the philly section of motorcycles a week ago... Although they are probably stolen.

(jessup @ Jul. 16 2007,08:59) here is the link... They need paint.
E.  

fairings
Thanks man, but I found a lower right here for sale
$150.00 only very minor scrapes, from falling off kickstand. Considering mine were already a little messed up from when it got stolen, I can live with it for a little while !!!

GOTTA LOVE THIS PLACE !!!!!

Back