Just went down

Maybe it's bad gas causing everyone to go down! I don't know....

But I'm glad everyone has been walking away from their spills with just minor injuries!

Stay safe!

I almost hit a car today, too.... slut pulled out right in front of me and had to swerve into the left lane (4lane road). Then I pulled up next to her and honked. I pointed at my head as if telling her to "think!". She was scared crapless! Serves her right.

(reiny @ May 02 2007,20:40) bent metal and plastic can always be fixed or replaced.Just be glad you,re ok .
Thats just my way of thinking.
+1 absolutely! You'll ride again thank God!
cool.gif

Jeeeeezzzzzzzzz! So sorry to hear about the fall! We love our Busas, but let’s never forget who has the Soul! Take care and God Bless!
bowdown.gif

Glad you guys are OK. Wear that gear ! It really works.Saved my A..

scan.jpg

DD I have an OEM rear line (used)if You want it. Super glad you(and Powers) are ok. That's #1. PM me your address if you what it. I just got new sneakers put on and was going to Run'em hard after some miles up to Sue's. Maybe I'll just take a nice cruise.

Glad you walked away. All these
accidents so early in the season
has gotten me a little shaken. Guys
pleze be X-tra careful.

All these downed bike are making me sad. Glad you fella's are OK.

Devildog, that's Vinny right
rock.gif
?.........am I right ?.........Busa's a little scraped up, rode it home....that's okay....helmet's cracked...brain's fine...that's GOOD, pilot comes home alive...God saved another @SS (Not you, but yours / boy that didn't come out right now did it
rock.gif
) !!!!  

"Thank you GOD"
bowdown.gif

rock.gif

the couple of things i took from this is definately always wear your gear,I mean i was on a country road,no F-n traffic anywhere in sight,so no one to blame but myself for this one,you just never know,also always do a pre trip inspection and if ANYTHING is wrong,dont go until it is rectifyed,Im sure i would have avoided the accident if i had my back brake to use.im certain of this.and last but not least i will be more aware not that i thought that was even possible but i will be be more aware of what im doing and where im doing it.cant say it really scared me but i am definately more respectful of it.cant wait to get back out!!

Sorry to hear you went down.
SHOCKED.gif
Glade to hear your OK.
beerchug.gif
Don't Look at it as you ruined a $400 helmet but as you made a $400 investment in your life!
super.gif

Get a hold of Greg from HPC to see if he still has my old line laying around or he has Hydrobusa(a good friend of mine) bike there and it's totaled he could pull those line before the salavage guys take it. Just trying to help.

the leak was on the small piece of hose btwn the rear resevoir under the seat and the rear master cylkinder,right under the clamp,bike is 02 so im guessing it is the original piece of hose and probably just dried out over time.i ordered one today,will be in on wednesday...$7

Back