Went down on sunday

Seems like a number of folks have had run in's lately. Couple weeks ago riding with Klatu848 (Ken) we were in Big Bear and I was right next to the yellow line with traffic backed up at a signal and we decided to make a U-turn and go back to get something to drink. I checked to make sure there was no on-coming traffic and lo and behold I hear tires screeching and a horn. There was a woman driving on the wrong side of the road to get to the left turn lane ahead of us...and she looks at me like was doing something wrong! Glad you came out OK and when it comes time to settle up don't forget pain and suffering!

Thanks to every one, again . Yes her insurance is taking care of everything including a compensation and paying all my bills while in out of work. They gave me for now 1 month to heal good. They paying my salary too, thats good.

good to hear your doing o.k. and your getting some compensation. always double check those intersections.

So sorry to hear. Hope you heal up fast.

You're right about these crazy drivers out there. I saw one this morning at a 4-way stop.. I was stopped already and this guy coming from my right didn't even slow down. I leaned on the horn and he just looked at me like he didn't do anything wrong.

Be careful out there, guys.

Isn't this hole a slider mount?

slider.jpg

Wow! Glad you made it off okay.

what is the round thing in the middle of the fairing called, the thing with the bolts all the way around it. I'm having a brain fart:rofl:

Glad its turning out good with the insurance, thats pretty rare to go smooth.

Kinda looks like a rare case of that bar locked over when it hit the ground and helped save the rest of the bike, that happened to my 900RR and left it just with some scrapes rather than totaled plastics:thumbsup:

Heal up and get back on her buddy:beerchug:

Glad to hear things are working out for ya..still blows when that stuff happens. Hope You are feeling better.. take care

thanks again, today the guy from the insurance went i saw the bike, he's waiting for estimate to send the check and start ordering parts. Now in thinking on a longer swingarm or a 240 swingarm kit, i'm not sure yet.

Man Im sorry to hear that . The best part is that your not to bad. Bike can be fixed or replaced you can't.
I cannot express How I feel about wearing your gear all the time. I for sure would not be here after my accident if not for gear, Im still healing from hiting a deer May 21 hopefully back to work next week. Take care and you should play the lottery cause your a lucky Man

Back