Just went down

Ouch!
crazy.gif
Glad you are ok.

I got mine on thurs... sucks... not sure what size grape you have, but I have a Blue Rubatone Icon Mainframe XL sitting in my closet that you can use until you find one you really like... LMK...
Glad you are okay... high siding sucks!

MCM

(Shanling @ May 02 2007,17:34) Glad your OK. Seems to be a bunch of us going down lately.
+1

I know it's weird about everyone going down
rock.gif

Alot more accidents this year. be careful everyone..

Glad everyone is ok so far that has gone down.

Glad your ok , the bike can allways be repaired!

Glad your'e ok. Check Fee-Bay and some of the sale sections on the boards, I sometimes see helmets for cheap prices.

glad u came out ok!!! now get that bike back together so u can get back in the saddle!!!!

Don't have a brake line or it would be on it's way to ya! I'll ask around and see if I can't scrape one up for ya. You may want to check on some SS braided replacements in case I end up with nada. Don't think they cost much more than the OEM.
Glad to see YOU posting about it rather than an onlooker or friend ... Be safe Bro

Glad you're hear to tell us about it, but I know it sucks! Gear is always good because plastic can be replaced.

sad.gif
 Sorry to hear you went down, but as they say, any crash you can walk away from is no big deal. If money can fix it, then it's not a problem. It's when your really hurt that a problem arises. So, GLAD  
super.gif
to hear your OK  
beerchug.gif

Thanks so much for the well wishes and offers for the lid and brake line..thats some good stuff and well appreciated.Ive decided to just take the CC and get what i need and pay for it later.i have a bid on fleebay for a fender,bought a new stator cover,wanted to change it to chrome anyway and im off the the shop to pick up a new lid,brake line and other odds and ends,gonna try and compound the fairing out and see what she looks like before i decide to paint or replace.
Im a little sore but thats cool,it will pass.

ride safe my friends

sad.gif
Damn, sorry to hear about this, but I'm so glad you're okay...the bike can be fixed...

Glad your ok man, Heal your body then the your bike. Your the most important one there.

Powers 739 - I see you have stock pipes. Let me know if you need a new one and I'll ship it.

Sorry to here about you guys going down. Lots of sand to watch out for in New England after the winter.

Sorry to hear about the wreck, but I'm glad your okay.

I went down a couple weeks ago. Totalled the busa. I might be able to get you the front fender for cheap if you need it. Off an 04 blue/silver... I'll check if you need me to.

Back