BusaBrother Went Down!

That blows
sad.gif

Glad you came out of it ok and the damage to the Busa was minimal as far as bike crashes go.

I also wear Draggin Jeans, did yours hold up to your expectations?

Well as I promised here are the pics of the aftermath. Still have a little hip pain from initial impact as well as slight headache. BUt all in all. I am good to go. NO MATTER HOW HOT IT IS, OR HOW QUICK YOU THINK YOUR TRIP WILL BE.......

WEAR YOUR GEAR.

I would be in the hospital today with all kind of grafts and shite!!

IM000940a.JPG

Pic of Draggin jeans. No tears no nothing. I also found out the reason i could not make the turn. There was a car in the middle lane and i must have saw it and made a split second decision to put her into a slide, because when you look at the skid marks I would have had plenty of time to turn in the curve. I must have figured the ground would hurt less than a car. Also the driver of the car was my neighbor and he saw the WHOLE incident. He had come to apologize the next day (even though i would not have known what happened if HE didnt tell me.) But he said i slid on the grass for about 20 feet. Then when i hit the driveway pavement i slid then rolled about 15 times, while my bike slid right along next to me. Me and my bike actually landed less than a foot from the porch of my neighbor who lived downhill. I was just glad NO kids or people were around. I did no damage to any property and i actually steered clear of hitting a telephone utility housing. That really would have sucked.

IM000946.JPG

WOW! I didn't realize you slid so far! The helmet appears to have saved you from a long stay at the hospital.

If you claim that on your insurance don't forget to include the gear...although the battle scars on the jacket give it "character"
smile.gif

Once you gather all the parts you'll have her back to perfection again in less than 2 hours. Might want to consider some sliders too, especially in the rear where you don't have a left can to protect the tail section.

Glad you came out of that one in one piece.

BB just read your post.. Glad to know you're still in one piece, even if you are a little sore. Anything I can do to help let me know.

So sorry to hear of your misfortune busabro. If there's something you need and I got it...then you've got it. Jus' holla.

Brian

Back