just went down

Glad you're alright.
thumb_up.gif

Sorry your bike went down Bro! I don't have any parts that would help you. I hope you are OK though!

Well this is how it happened, iwas following a couple of fellow busa bros and around a corner we came and there was one spot of dirt and well you can guess the rest. the guy behind me (mymaster) or bill said it was a 1 in a 1000 shot. but hey you can ride careful and make sure your bike never gets hurt for sure, or you can throw that thing in those corners and show people that busas can lean. sometimes when you ride aggressive accidents happen. thats why theres no regret from me. ill fix her and we will be back in the twisies as soon as possible. Oh and my knee is free to fix the skin grows back at no additional cost.
laugh.gif

Well this is how it happened, iwas following a couple of fellow busa bros and around a corner we came and there was one spot of dirt and well you can guess the rest. the guy behind me (mymaster) or bill said it was a 1 in a 1000 shot. but hey you can ride careful and make sure your bike never gets hurt for sure, or you can throw that thing in those corners and show people that busas can lean.  sometimes when you ride aggressive accidents happen. thats why theres no regret from me. ill fix her and we will be back in the twisies as soon as possible. Oh and my knee is free to fix the skin grows back at no additional cost.
laugh.gif
Glad your ok. It has been a Pleasure Riding With you and Talkin with you. You sure got more Balls then Most to get back on that Bike after a Slide Like That.
bowdown.gif

Was it really worth it ? I don't mean to Piss People off in this ORG but Sometimes we kinda get Sucked up in the Moment. The People that you were Riding With are if Not for a lack of a better Word " Older more Professional Riders "

Would you be saying the same thing if that you had Slid in Front of that " Big Yellow Truck that we ALL passed " and was pronounced DEAD ON ARRIVAL !!!

Look. I Know that Riding a BUSA can be the Best thing that ever happened to a Man or Woman but............

" Riding within your Limits can lead to a long Life of Riding BUSAS. Having Kids. Wife. Career and a Family. "

Now if you were riding down the Road and some Freakin Car pulled out in front of you I wouldn't be writing this kind of Message.
dunno.gif

Just be SAFE out there. " Remember you have Know One To Impress "
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

thanx rob. i know there is noone to impress. thats just how i have lived my life. take it to the max. sure i dont want to die, of course, but if you live everyday worrying about how you go your life will be boring. Plus ive been riding for almost five years and put close to 30, miles on three bikes so i am comfortable pushing myself. like i said for me if i dont push the bike im just waisting it. ill learn from this and keep truckin. and also i had just adjusted my shocks in the front and the bike had less give that could have contributed to the slide. But hey, its in the past and im sure you and i will be riding together soon.
laugh.gif
see you out there boss.

Back