just went down

mistah187

Registered
hey just went down this weekend, could use some help getting some stock cans ill pay the shipping and a right fairing just tell me the price of the fairing. oh yeah i need a 06 blk and gry fairing. thanx for looking.

Russpictures014.jpg

Moved to crash forum... post up inthe wanted forumnd also check out the pay it forward thread... there are usually cans in there. Sorry you went down, but glad you are okay.

MCM

Sorry to hear about your accident... glad to hear your still here to talk about it! Sounds like the bike is fixable and thats a bouns! I already gave my stock cans away otherwise i'd hook you up! Good luck with the rebuild!

And there you go - the spirit of the .oRg in action! Great on you RYC!

i have a set of used exhaust, they were drilled but in mint conditon other than that if you cant use ryans.

does anyone know where to get a fairing stock for a good price? ozz had a good one just want to get a couple of ideas.

Try the board sponsors - I would specifically give Kevin (VMAN1300) at MR Cycles a call... he will do you right!

Sorry to hear about going down, but bike definitely sounds fixable and nice to see you jump back on! Good luck with your parts (I don't have any of those available..)

Back