Just got hit by car 2 hrs ago

hollywood8

Registered
my and a friend went riding today enjoying the weather, we were at a stop light when the light turned green the car in the lane next to us turned right into me. ill have some pics later can anyoe point me in the right direction for some plastics, im gonna need the nose and right fairing. also right mirror and foot peg.

Sorry to hear it, Randy! Is the mirror and peg factory?

Evidently, you are o.k. This is most important.

Did the car stop? Did you get their insurance info?

On to your bike...

Is it a Gen1 or Gen2?

I have a nose fairing for a Gen1 if you need it.

Scary stuff there... glad this turned out as well as it did.... could be a good time to go to Buell pegs :)

Sorry to herad that, thx God you are able talk about it.
I have a question it might be stupid, like I said there is not stupid question , just stupid people. What is the different between a Gen 1 and Gen. 2 sorry for my ignorance. I only had my busa for 5 moth now even do I have being ridding for 6 years:whistle:

I would file charges on them. Criminal charges. Attempted manslaughter sounds good. They could always plea down to a battery charge, but maybe the probation would help them be a little more attentive. Somehow I don't think their insurance paying for it will have much of an impact.

glad you were able to get up and post about it...hope you are able to get everything back in shape soon :beerchug:

What is the different between a Gen 1 and Gen. 2 QUOTE]

Gen 1 is the '99 through '07's
Gen 2 is the '08 and beyond

still sore doing better thinking of going all new 07 black instead of blue anyone order from d9industries? or have any good info ready to get the busa back together

It days a few days for soft tissue damage to make itself known. I encourage you to get to the doc for a look over.

It's hard to know now what all subtle stuff may have been injured. I've learned from first hand experience - I didn't tend to soreness after a wreck and it ended up being a permanent injury when a bit of physical therapy probably would have healed it nicely.

Back