Someone hit me

Mason357

Registered
I got hit by a car a few days ago was making a left turn at a intersection and a car not paying attention ran thru t boned me at 30 mph.
The Busa is not totaled just new faring clutch lever etc. but the bike swung around on it's side an cratered the driver side of his car.
I got thrown off the bike flew about 10 ft before hitting the road and sliding another 50 ft on my back I was glad I was wearing full gear so no road rash. I didn't get hurt bad got right back up just some soreness and a dislocated thumb. Funny thing is when the cops showed up got statements and checked all our registration insurance and drivers license he got in trouble because he had a suspended license.

Glad to hear you're okay man! Those stupid drivers! you'd imagine that if you had a suspended license you'd be extra careful driving!

-D

Glad to hear you're okay man! Those stupid drivers! you'd imagine that if you had a suspended license you'd be extra careful driving!

-D

Glad your OK!

If someone is driving after already getting their license suspended STUPID is probably the nicest thing you can say about them.

Glad you're OK! If it were me, I'd ckeck the frame and make sure it's straight. When I went down, it bent the frame and they totaled my 99'.:yes:

Wow, lucky you to get T-Boned at 30 MPH and not suffering serious injury and a totaled bike. Glad ur alright. One of my rules , green doesn't mean go.

Glad you're OK! If it were me, I'd ckeck the frame and make sure it's straight. When I went down, it bent the frame and they totaled my 99'.:yes:

Yep, if the car impacted the bike at 30mph it's likely there's more damage than what's immediately visible.
Make sure a reputable dealer does the inspection/repairs as I hope the driver had insurance to cover it.
Last thing you need is a bike that has frame damage.
You are very fortunate to have only minor injuries, although a dislocated thumb sounds pretty nasty.
Hope it all works out.

Back