Someone hit me

No offense to OP but, you are brave man! If I remember correctly, I've seen 4 or 5 different threads about mishaps/ accidents you've had. After all that I would have sold my bike long time ago.

Glad you are ok and hope you can get everything fixed.

How fortunate you were not seriously hurt or worse. A thumb is a pretty serious deal as you know by now when you consider how it limits you. I split the bone in my thumb one time and the pain was off the chart.

Anyway... Just one question. Is their anyway you could have avoided this accident? I ask because if their is something to learn here I want to hear it.

Obviously the other driver was at fault just by being there... so... looking back... what do you think could have prevented this collision?

No offense to OP but, you are brave man! If I remember correctly, I've seen 4 or 5 different threads about mishaps/ accidents you've had. After all that I would have sold my bike long time ago.

Glad you are ok and hope you can get everything fixed.

Not really most of those were from the weight. Went from a 250 to the busa big change in weight (lowsides easier on slick surfaces than a light ninja)

Back