dont buy from exoticsportbike.com

Exotic is horrible. I called just asking if they had the mototeck they didnt even know if they had it. They said they would call me back. They never did. I went straight to Mototeck and got in in 1 week. I got the extra leds. It is so bright. I did give them my ssn. The only thing that was bad about it was the light socket is not made right. It does not make contact correctly so the leds sorta/flcker a little. I had to wedge a small index card inbetween the bulb and the housing. Other than that good product.
A friend I know personally has the same problem with his aslo.

A month you got lucky...I ordered a Custom one with all led upgraded for Semi direct from Mototeck in the 2004 red color and it was 6 months before he got it..Fellas you have to have patience and remeber no company keeps every color on the shelf and sometimes profit wise it's of no benefit to run 1 color of one thru the process so they have to run a batch and then you end up waiting...Patience is a virtue.

I got a few items I'm waiting on now that were suppose to be here weeks ago,but what can I do,once ordered,no refunds..The Price of Cool Ain't Cheap...nor is it fast to get to you...
The problem I have is when a vendor sales rep tell you they have it in stock and charge your credit card weeks or maybe months before you have your part. Why can't these vendors be honest up front and tell you its not in stock and give you an estimated time of arrival of the part or to call back.

Bottomline, I use a c/c and if the vendors tell me he has it at the time of ordering and I if don't recieve the part in a month, I'll call my C/C to dispute the charge and any other fees (restock,etc) and won't do buisness with them again. That will teach them not to lie!

Back