Warning!! Do not purchase!!!

outofmyway

Registered
I am posting this as a fair warning for all fellow bikers out there, pass the word so no one else has to go through what I had to. Here is the story.
I ordered an undertail from a website called "exoticsportbike.com" on June 8th. The payment was taken within 24 hoursof order placement. I received an automated e-mail that stated I should receive my product between 5-10 business days.
8 business days into it, I wrote an e-mail to "customer service" to inquire about the order status, the reply was "it hasn't been ten days yet".
12 business days into the order, called their "sales" line, the person on the other end says an e-mail had been sent with my tracking number. A day after the phone call I received this "tracking number". The tracking number turns out to be for someone else.
Called and e-mailed again with a reply of "there was a mix up in the shipping dept", another day goes by, got another "tracking number". Now almost one MONTH after my order was placed and money taken I have nothing but a "tracking number" that shows me the item still isn't even in transport.
This "company" does not have a phone number for customer service, no address information and will charge you 20% for an order cancellation.
I placed my order based on a Pashnit article which I now completely regret and will contact my bank to report a fraudulent charge.
Be warned!! Do not purchase anything from this website "exoticsportbik.com". Let everyone know.

there have been several people here go through the same process with them, i have read about them on here before

There should be a sticky for vendor warning so no one else has to go through what I or some other people have gone through.

lurk.gif
Good Luck dude

These guys may have been doing a small bussiness and once they got mentioned by Pashnit they got nore bussiness than they are able to handle...
rock.gif

Or they were bad bussines people all along and the additional sales has just exposed them for what they are, either way thanks for the heads up...

I'm really sorry to hear this has happened. I bought my exhaust from them and everything went perferctly; I may have posted a good review of them. I guess customer service there has gone downhill
sad.gif

If you ordered with a credit card, you should have a mechanism to dispute the payment to the credit card company, and they'll take it up with the business. And it probably wouldn't hurt droping Pashnit a line; maybe he can help.

Good luck.

I like the sticky idea. Being a small biz owner I know that you can not make everyone happy but that just sound like bad business.

Sorry to hear you had troubles and thanks for the heads up.

+1 on contacing the credit card company. I had a similar experience with a different company and my credit card company came to the rescue.

Alan

I ordered a BUNCH of stuff back in 06 from them... they were a PAIN to deal with, but I got all of my parts (at a fair price). I personally have not done business with them since. Hope it all works out.

Back