Do not buy from fstr1

glad to see this starting to move in the right direction.:cheerleader:

fstr1....balls back in your court.:thumbsup:

Go with Pipe's plan and see what happens. If fstr1 bails then we all know that he's what we thought.???

pipe thats fine with me bud...just got back up to school...so jon im not goin to answer at my house....pipe i dont have class this comin tuesday and can bring you the 340 at the huntington mall....thats more than fine with me...but then jon you have to cancel the paypal dispute then so im not out 680...

jon i dont mean to sound like an ass or anything, but can you please stop calling my moms house at all hours of the night...she gets up at 4am to go to work....you have my cell number, you have my email which i responded to yours btw, so stop sayin i didnt, and we'll settle this through pipe...since he is willing to help out both parties....like i said...i can meet up tuesday at the hton mall with the money and pipe can send it a long....so jon call my cell, if i have signal up here in morgantown ill call you back, or email me as i can check that faster...but callin all hours of the night aggravating her doesnt help anything....thanks

It's too bad your Mother has to suffer because of your mishandlings, you should definetly make it right.:thumbsup:

i didn't mean to trouble your mother in any way and i wouldn't of called if you ever answered your cell or even returned my calls. Also your mom told me she goes to work at 10:45 at night, but whatever. I spoke with her last night at 7:45 she said you were at the dairy queen and would be back twenty minutes later and would return my call.(still waiting) anyhow i'm done messing with this, if you only have class wed. through fri. why do i have to wait till tues.?

jon i dont mean to sound like an ass or anything, but can you please stop calling my moms house at all hours of the night...she gets up at 4am to go to work....

If you dont start playing like a man here, you'll have 2 people calling her at all hours of the night. I let it go this past day to see if you could man up, but it looks like the regular B/S with you.
If you still live with mommy, then you are a little boy who needs his mommy spoken to and maybe she will give you a spanking.
I have both of your numbers written down, and ready to start calling. Believe me when I tell you, that you dont want me on your back..... I will call and call and call.
Now do the right thing. I never stiffed anyone on this board, and you aint gunna either.

Last edited:
ok ok, timeout. He says that he can get the right swingarm and use a shipping method that won't take two weeks like the last one did,so i just e-mailed him this:

I am tired of all this crap. If you can actually get a 2008 chrome swingarm in mint condition just as the other one is, and can ship it in a timely manner,meaning next couple days and ship it at least priority mail, and provide a tracking number. then we can end all of this. I have no intent to screw you, but i also have no intent to be screwed. I have not broken my word with you. If you can do this, i will post that you did so, and try to help rebuild your name. I don't feel that you have tried to screw me as you did ship a swingarm, but your "customer service" is far from acceptable. Let me know if this is a possibility.

So maybe he will make it right, i have doubts but i guess sometimes you have to give someone a tenth chance, thanks for all the support and i will keep everyone posted.:please::please::please:

Last edited:
what i dont get is that you all act like i didnt ship an arm at all...granted there was a shipping mistake...but i did send him the product in the same condition i said it was in...i clearly said that it was for a 99-07 and the dealer when ic alled did say it would fit...which i dont doubt it will bolt up, and would work with the caliper/bracket fromt he gen1....so its not like i took jon's money and split....jon please just ship the arm to pipe if he's willing to do this and like i said i will meet him tuesday at the huntington mall and exchange...i really am trying to work with you here buddy...i mean if you order something from a company and want to return it...they dont return your money without you sending the merchandise back do they? pipe if you dont care to mediate this as mentioned before, we can do that buddy...

This is the way I think this should go down, first FSTR1 should send a pay pal to JonCook06 for $35 for the shipping back and in the paypal under the notes it should say (and only if it says)a payment for/to sending back swingarm for full refund of transaction# ****** that was sent wrong and full refund will be given on transaction#*****once received. Now showing that FSTR1 has made the first move to get this right JonCook06 should send the swingarm Via UPS or Fedx with tracking number.

Now if FSTR1 will not refund even the shipping back maybe his mother will since mom still takes care of him and he cant do the right thing on his own..

It is only right that the shipping should be refunded for the return, this late in the game…

what i dont get is that you all act like i didnt ship an arm at all...granted there was a shipping mistake...but i did send him the product in the same condition i said it was in...i clearly said that it was for a 99-07 and the dealer when ic alled did say it would fit...which i dont doubt it will bolt up, and would work with the caliper/bracket fromt he gen1....so its not like i took jon's money and split....jon please just ship the arm to pipe if he's willing to do this and like i said i will meet him tuesday at the huntington mall and exchange...i really am trying to work with you here buddy...i mean if you order something from a company and want to return it...they dont return your money without you sending the merchandise back do they? pipe if you dont care to mediate this as mentioned before, we can do that buddy...

FSTR1 you need to do this on your own NO MEDIATE why get others involved,(its time to grow up) from the first post here having your mother go and choose a swingarm to ship out of multiple swingarms is :werd: you are right a company will not give refund till they get there product back but if its there mistake/ or moms they will refund or send out a call tag for the shipping back.. dann just do the right thing…

The other thing I noticed after reviewing your profile is that the only threads you have started here was "For Sale" threads. Not something that is taken lightly here. Being a participating member here is what gets you some respect. But coming here just to sell stuff, and then only to have a problem with a transaction that you initiated, and not doing the right thing is wrong.

You wont get much support doing things this way. We are a tight community here that watch each others backs. You need to step up. If you spent the money and dont have it, then just say it. But you need to get this taken care of soon....:whistle:

I just called his cell and got answer machine...
PJ, you best come clean, I wont stop. I am a driving force!

Don't know if the swingarm would get here in time for Tues.
It would be most convenient for Pipe if done on a Sat. or Sun. But Pipe would be wiling to do it of the evenings throughout the week if it would end this.

If you two can work this out on your on, then good.
If not, Pipe will be here to help out.

From the looks of the numbers of reads, the board is VERY interested in seeing how this plays out - Don't cheat - Don't get cheated.

jon i went ahead and called paypal and got themt o send your money back...so get the arm in the mail to me....forum i apoligize but ill go ahead and take the risk and refund it

and mods id like my phone numbers taken off here for my privacy...and brendonp...that threatening message you left....has been recorded, and im goin to see what can come of that...that message was rediculous...

and mods id like my phone numbers taken off here for my privacy...and brendonp...that threatening message you left....has been recorded, and im goin to see what can come of that...that message was rediculous...

Share it on Youtube, we need out entertainment, you know. :rofl:

Back