Group buy...

If you want to see what they look like go to general topic and find customrt99 post(three sweet busas). they have mine and two of my friends.

Just talked with Danny (very nice dude) And mine have been ordered and are shipping out today
smile.gif
He said there are only 3 pairs left in stock so you guys better jump to it. Thanks Bacharles for hooking us up.

Just ordered my set yesterday, talked to Danny this afternoon and apparently he is shipping out the very last full kit for the Busa he had left! No worries, he says production for more kits will start this friday and they will have plenty more rollin out very soon! Will be postin plenty of pics once installed!! Thanks again brian!

Chemist

My frame covers were shipped on Monday and I received them today (Wednesday). Took them out the box and can't wait to put them on. Pretty straightforward instructions for installation. No more polishing the frame for me...
laugh.gif

Well put the kit on last night and i must say i am very happy with it. After bacharles straightened me out on the protective coating they were shipped with
biggrin.gif
So people when your kits arrive don't freak out it isn't scratched up. Once you remove the protective film it will bling. Now i just need to start chroming out the rest. But i think these are a good start.

On to the pics

And the best part about it is that you don't actually lose your black frame. It's a simple removal if you ever decide to go back to black...
smile.gif
I'm so happy that you guys are happy. I just hope those that are skeptical don't start asking about the kits once the price goes up. This is absolutely the last chance to get this deal on these great looking pieces.... so act on it while the prices are good. Remember: 10% off with FREE SHIPPING!!!
biggrin.gif
Can't beat that with a baseball bat.

Make sure you dont tighten down your seat bolts to much because it will rip the
covers. The weight of your body on the bolts will be ok.

Ordering Mine Tomorrowwwww
tounge.gif
.......... update MY ORDER IS IN! 5/9/06

<!--EDIT|BAD06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147219469 -->

If you guys check out the Mountain Dew Code Red post those bikes have the full Chrome fx kit.

I am not bailing on ya frat I just havent had the change yet.

hey, sound off, those who have installed this. how is it holding up, any problems before i drop a dollar for one?

Back