Group buy...

Alarm at the gate BA.......lol
Trying to enter that Delphic shrine...
smile.gif

O.K. guys here we go:

Just talked with Danny on the phone about an hour ago.  He will be ready to take orders on Monday.  He wanted us to get the brand new production that's just come off the line for our Busas so that he will have plenty in stock and we won't have the same problem as we did with the Mototeck undertail deal.  He also said that anyone wanted the carbon fiber set will have to wait an extra two weeks because they have to be ordered and specially produced.  All the details of the sale will be posted later this week as I am leaving for San Antonio, TX today and won't be home until Sunday.   We will start ordering on Monday, April 10th.  He has more pictures he is supposed to get to me later today or sometime tomorrow.  He also said, that the doesn't have pics of carbon fiber on a bike, but he's looking into getting a bike in and mounting them so that anyone wanting carbon fiber will get the full effect.  This is a good time for our group purchase as he said the prices will be going up next month.  They just finished signing a contract with Suzuki for a 400 unit production run per month for the bikes, so evidently someone feels that this will become very popular.  I've talked to Danny personally as well as email and he really seems honest and a cool guy.  I really believe that he's going to make good on this deal for us.
cool.gif
 So let's keep the orders coming.

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144264216 -->

O.K. guys/gals I'm back. I've been in San Antonio, TX since last Wed. and I just returned home. Had a stroke of bad luck while I was there. My truck was broken into at the hotel I was staying at and the thieves totally screwed up the inside of my Suburban.
mad.gif
mad.gif
The fuggin' bastards stole my radio among other things. It pisses me off that hotels won't get insurance to make them liable when things like this happen. This has been twice in less than 5 months. Back in December, two young hispanic males tried to steal my chevy pickup while I was Dallas, TX attending the Dallas Cowboys vs. Kansas City Chiefs football game. Upon returning, we caught the little bastards in my truck getting ready to drive off. Fortunately we got back when we did because they got out and ran. Me and a couple buddies of mine chased him down I35 to a Chevron station where we caught him and commenced to kicking his a$$. With all that being said... I'm going to call Danny tomorrow to get everything setup to place our orders. I didn't forget, it's just that my laptop is on-the-blink and I couldn't do anything until I returned home. I will get out some info so that we can start placing orders. Sorry for the delay guys...

Brian

mad.gif

O.K. guys/gals,

I spoke with Danny yesterday, but couldn't post because the board was down.  So here is the skinny on the deal we have:  Danny has offered us a 10% discount plus free shipping on the kits.  You can call him at 1-704-813-8811 and ask for Danny.  Tell him that you're with the Hayabusa.org group buy, which kit you want and you can pay through paypal.  The email address for payment is:  postmaster@chromefx.net.  If I remember correctly, he would have given us the 15% discount for 25 or more buyers.  Anyone wanting carbon fiber would have to allow an added 2 weeks because the material has to be specially ordered, then molded and formed.  He will begin shipping orders out next Wednesday, April 19th.  I don't know about you guys, but I'm quite excited about the entire deal.
cool.gif
 Thanx Danny...

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144942187 -->

fantastic looking mod and thanks man for keeping everyone heads up on it before any decisions are made

Got any pics of the carbon ones?
Sorry frisbee, never got pics of those. He was trying to get them mounted on a bike if he could find one so that those who wanted them could get the full effect. He said that they haven't caught on yet, but once they do...he's sure they will sell like hotcakes. I'm ordering mine in the morning.

Tell him he can mount them on mine and i'll take LOTS of pics for him:D !

I've placed my order. Come on guys... what gives?
rock.gif
Only one person who was interested has made their purchase.

I get my covers on monday and will post pics. I have been talking to Danny from chormefx and he will do 10% plus free shipping so get them before the price goes up. Mine came out to be 260$ shipped and they go for 307$ shipped cant beat that. You will save about 68$ on full kit

Im interested in CF kit but I cant commit without seeing a picture.....Will the special pricing be the same if I wait to see a pic?

Back