Led lighting kit group buy

BiG-T

Donating Member
Registered
I say let's do it!  

I have decided to get a Hyper-Strips LED Accent Kit from Custom Dynamics and before I purchase I wanted to know who else is interested.

I have already spoken w/ Custom Dynamics and they have quoted me a price of $220 (including s/h) for a kit that regularly costs $279.95 if 10 or more people are in on the group buy.  If 20 or more buy the price will drop again.

Kit details (viewable on their website):
Name: Stage 3 LED Accent Kit
Regular Price: $279.95
Group buy Price: $220 (s/h included - at least 10 buyers; price drop if minimum 20 buyers)

LEDs:

2 Hyper18:
[*] 12" Hyper-Stripâ„¢ LED with 18 LEDs per Strip (2 strips)

4 Hyper3:
[*] 1.5" Hyper-Stripâ„¢ LED with 3 LEDs (4 strips)

2 Hyper6:
[*] 3" Hyper-Stripâ„¢ LED with 6 LEDs (2 strips)

6 CDLED3 Pods:
[*] Dimensions: 1-11/16" x 3/8" x 5/8"; contains 3 LED's per pod (6 pods)

Complete Installation Kit:
[*] 1 Weather Proof Push Button Switch with Boot
[*] 2 - 3M Adhesion Promoter-Sponge Applicator Packet
[*] Weather proof fuse holder
[*] 3 Amp ATC fuse
[*] 1’ Black wire, 18 AWG
[*] 1' Red wire, 18 AWG
[*] 10 Tie wraps
[*] 4 - 2†3:1 shrink ratio adhesive lined shrink tubing
[*]  2 Nylon insulated spade terminals
[*] 2 Yellow butt connectors (heat shrinkable)
[*] 2 Blue butt connector
[*] 6’ 22 AWG Cable (spare – to extend cables, if needed)

6 Function Wireless Remote Control Unit with 2 Keychain Transmitters
[*] On - Off - 4 Different Flash Speeds
[*] Includes 2 Keychain Remote Control Units
[*] Effective up to 100ft (fresh batteries of course)

Available LED colors:
[*] <span style='color:red'>Red</span>
[*] <span style='color:crimson'>Ruby Red</span>
[*] White
[*] <span style='color:green'>Green</span>
[*] <span style='color:orange'>Orange</span>
[*] <span style='color:purple'>Purple</span>
[*] <span style='color:seagreen'>Jade</span>
[*] <span style='color:tomato'>Amber</span>
[*] <span style='color:blue'>Blue</span>

Disclaimer: Visual colors used above are not the actual colored representation of the associated LED's.

Please visit the site and take a look (they have nice pictures).  I pulled all of the information above from their website.

I already let Custom Dynamics know that people may not be interested in that particular package and may want to purchase something different.  They understood.

So.....any takers?

How much of the bike will that kit ($220) cover?
I'm not clear on your question.

Take a look at for a visual.  I believe he has about 90 LED's.  This kit has 78.
Thought those were the options, so my fault.  Didn't realize that it was the contents of the kit.  I guess a better way of asking would be will that kit have enough LEDs to cover the Busa?
Definitely! Of course if you want more you can modify it. I'm sure there will be special cases...somebody might not want that many LED's and somebody else might want more LED's so once I get a head count of those interested I'll begin to tailor the order to everyone's specific wants.

Daily
bump.gif

Thats exaclty same kit like Speedmon has? - trying to figure out the difference, he said it cost him $420

Thats exaclty same kit like Speedmon has? - trying to figure out the difference, he said it cost him $420
No it's not the exact kit. Custom Dynamics has changed the package since he bought it. SPEED's was:

[*] 3 hyper strips 18 (54 leds)
[*] 4 hyper strip 6 (24 leds)
[*] 4 hyper strip 3 (12 leds)

The current package has:

[*] 2 hyper strips 18 (36 leds)
[*] 2 hyper strip 6 (12 leds)
[*] 4 hyper strip 3 (12 leds)
[*] 6 CDLED3 Pods (18 leds)
[*] install kit
[*] 2 wireless remotes

I will be VERY interested but I can't until after my wedding . So late July if still doing this i'm in!

I'm interested.  Any purchase date set yet?  I'm a little late in seeing this posting.
This was sooooooooooooooo unsuccessful as a group buy so I went solo on it.

They're great to deal w/. Just go to their website and take a look at their selections. They have package deals.

Happy shopping.

Is it too late to get in on this? I like the looks since I do alot of night riding.

would they still be willing to give us a group buy if we got enough people together...i would be interested if so

All ya need is 10 or more folks to get a deal better than the listed prices.

There are 6 people in this thread alone that have/had an interest. It shouldn't be too difficult to find 4 more.

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "czu"|1155254364 -->

id be interested, but cant get up the $$ for like a month at least-planned on doin this winter when I get new panels for body.

Back