LED Tag Light - Group Buy

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Aight...so rOtuN for an LED Tag Light. It's a super-bright LED that can be used to light the tag.

Regular price for the LED is $2.95 and $5.00 shipping...Total Price: $7.95

I'm going to order one for myself and thought I'd pass on some savings to anyone else...

<span style='color:red'>Here's the deal:</span>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>$4.00 TYD for the LED!!</span>

Additional LED's are $3.00</span>

I'll place the order on Friday, 28 October 2005. Let me know if you are interested by 10:00am CDT on Friday and I'll get the order placed.

Let me know if you have any questions!

--Omar

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130340006 -->

bump.gif

Only a couple days left! I'll be ordering on Friday.

Let me know if you would like in.

whats the cost if you order multiples?
rock.gif
still 4/per or less?

Ahhh, good call, I didn't think that thru.

$4.00 for the first one, $3.00 for each add'l. shipped to the same address.

hmm, good times and you haveta know by tomorrow morning at the lastest right?

Omar, just a heads up,Playa, I dont think that this 10mm LED setup will illuminate the entire license plate effectively in a close range or if placed in the stock halogen license plate area . The LED must be place some distance away to fully light up your license plate. Take notice to where or how further away this setup is compared to a stock location mount. I dont know if you can tell but this plate mount is actually in front of the rear tire and the led is placed about 12" towards the rear almost behind the rear tire.

Dont want to bust your bubble, but I've dealt with LED's before and have assemble my own in the past.

Not knowing the angle degree of the LED your ordering, but I would still say this setup will not give you the results your looking for if you try replacing the stock halogen light with this 10mm LED your going to order.
post-49-08603-dscf0002.jpg

Here somthing that will probably work with the plate in its stock location. Using this LED light will shoot across the plate and can be mounted in the spare holes on your tags.

www.1tail.com - Site no longer works

There are others LED similar to this one but this one should give you an ideal.

Just my .02

TY

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130588285 -->

Last edited by a moderator:
Back