My Throttlemeister install

I wish the 4,000 - 5,0000 vibration could go away with a simple mod.

I am going to work on it this winter, gotta be a solution.

thumb_up.gif

i only get the vibe's around 4600 to 5200 so i either go faster or drop a gear on the highway or if i have chick on the back its the only time i purposely put it there, but thats what the heavier bar ends are for they cut down the vibes cause when i went from my regular ends to the spiked ones i have now i get a huge difference

there is a white photobucket square that says this picture or video has been moved or deleted?? I am going to do the mod and your write-up and pics were great, can you see them?

Thanks for info just ordered mine from sponsor...hope I ordered right I want the heavy ends!

skydivr

which sponsor? was going to call throttlemeister direct but would rather give business to sponsor. thx.

Thanks for info just ordered mine from sponsor...hope I ordered right I want the heavy ends!

skydivr

Install went just as outlined above. No problem; now if the weather will just clear so I can ride and try it out!

Note: The plastic that needs griding down on the throttle grip is softer than I expected; I almost ground thru it with my Dremel tool so I recommend you be VERY careful. I had to use two of the very thin washers for mine to fit right.

P.S. The sponsor (streetntrack) StreetNTrackImport Links Gone very fast service I ordered Friday had on Monday!

It's fun, my pals always cruise with their left hands on thier hips. I set my TM just a tad faster and usually cruise by with my right hand on my hip and left hand holding the left grip, or both if no cars are around...

Evidently NC law says if both hands are removed it's Reckless Driving...:whistle:

Yup, you want the heavy ones, they are identical in size to the factory bar ends.:thumbsup:

Back