Chrome frame covers? GROUP BUY!

Here is a link to the Chrome covers
I hope it works.....If not it is www.Chromefx.net

Clicky
thanks bro thats it!
No problem I have been looking into these for a while, but I really don't like the look of the swingarm cover since you cannot adjust your chain with it on. But everything else looks good. I might get just the frame cover and chrome the swingarm next winter. If you get any of this post up some pics and let us know how you like them.
biggrin.gif

Here is a link to the Chrome covers
I hope it works.....If not it is www.Chromefx.net

Clicky
thanks bro thats it!
No problem I have been looking into these for a while, but I really don't like the look of the swingarm cover since you cannot adjust your chain with it on.  But everything else looks good.  I might get just the frame cover and chrome the swingarm next winter.  If you get any of this post up some pics and let us know how you like them.
biggrin.gif
yeah i am going to chrome everything but the frame. i know its lazy but i am not going to do all that for chrome on the frame. you cant tell to me anyways, and the swingarm is definitely easier to take off and chrome. i will def. post some pics if i do it.

I've been thinking of getting these also. I would like to see some closeup pics before buying them though.

i am only getting the frame cover. nothing else. the rest i am actually going to get chromed, and if i polish the frame its a lot of upkeep to keep clean. i havent seen them in person or even talked to someone with them. i am sure someone (that is not advertising) has pics of them somwhere.

I saw these recently at the Chgo CW Bike show at the Stevens Convention Center earlier this month. They look decent from afar, but not so close up. You can tell it was plastic and it had a haze in the chrome that just annoyed me. I know I would be cleaning/shining it all the time trying to get rid of the haze....
I would try it, but not for $289!

I own a set. if anyone is intrested I will sell mine at reduced price.
I got them until I could afford to get real chrome.

Ill post some pics tonight when I get home

I've already sold the rotor covers

i still have the frame, swing arm, front and rear bracket covers

I could be interested in group buy also, pics please..........also your opinion on the product would be helpful!
smile.gif

Sorry I havn't responded This week has been nuts.....

group buy frame only $250

entire kit $450

Back