Swingarm/Frame covers?

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Looking for frame and swingarm covers but the one that i cant seem to find much of is the swingarm cover? I found a carbon fiber one for a nice 300 bucks but just wondering if anyone has/can find one cheaper? And any recommendations on frame covers anyone has. Im looking for black ones, not carbon fiber. Thanks!

Last edited:
sounds interesting... hope someone dimes in on that

Yeah i looks good...
swing_arm_cover_2.jpg

Just hoping to find it not in carbon fiber... 369 bucks is what moto-works.jp wants for just the swingarm cover not including the tire hugger ($259 more)

Last edited:
Magical Racing aka moto-works has a "black line", hopefully they will soon make the same swingarm armour in just black.

Just the black frame covers. Only found a chrome swingarm cover

Dang... Really don't want to swap to a black swingarm or paint the one I have. That carbon fiber one looks great but at that price, they can keep it.

Dang... Really don't want to swap to a black swingarm or paint the one I have. That carbon fiber one looks great but at that price, they can keep it.

My sentiments exactly. Ill keep on the lookout. Ill probly just stay with my silver for now

i was going to buy some extra wheels and swing arm as well as frame covers (found a guy on ebay with them in black for 85$) but the swing arm may stay on for the carbon piece, that's sharp

Theres alot of black swingarms on ebay that Id buy. even if they were scratched getting one for 50 bucks and having it resprayed would be a good deal. Then just buy frame covers. I still like hte carbon fiber swingarm cover how it covers everything though...

Theres alot of black swingarms on ebay that Id buy. even if they were scratched getting one for 50 bucks and having it resprayed would be a good deal. Then just buy frame covers. I still like hte carbon fiber swingarm cover how it covers everything though...

Its really a unique piece IMO.. covers everything and still looks great.. :thumbsup:

Yeah it has a very clean look for covering so much. Just wish it was cheaper and in blackk :(

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk.

Back