Polished or frame covers

CYCLEERIC

Biker Man
Donating Member
Registered
I would like the Boards opion on wether I should polish my frame or do some of the carbon frame covers. Ive also thought of doing an all black frame and swingarm

Here's a pics of what it loks like now

New_pics_025.jpg

Polish.
You already began the ~bling~ process with the wheels. Might as well keep going ...

Helluva bike by the way.

I may be the lone ranger here, but I've always been a fan of the LE black frames and swingarms. I think it would fit in great with your scheme and the wheels would still give it just enough bling without going overboard. Either way it is a good looking bike.

i had a chromefx cover rip on the bottom , i have been waiting on a replacement for over a month. my personal opinon still stands at polish it. do not go with the covers.

Go with black or carbon.dont be like 99% of all the busa's on this site with chrome or polished everything.be different & do your own thing

(rockadaous @ May 17 2007,10:05) how about chrome covers.  back on the road faster
http://www.chromefx.net
I agree with rockadaous. Go with the chrome covers. Not permanent, so you can always go back if you'd like. I just installed mine yesterday, and I am very pleased. Fit is perfect and the cutting is quite easy. I went with the covers because I got tired of the upkeep it takes to keep your frame looking good. If I had the patience, time, and money, I would have chromed the frame, but the covers are a cheap alternative.

the covers are nice, but i had the left side rip at the bottom and im having a dickens of a time getting it replaced, i think they have forgot about it.
but overall they look good, very fast and easy to put on. just no customer service support. sorry to hijack the thread, just be cautious of getting replacements if something goes wrong.

Had to be something real rough to rip those covers because those things are pretty durable. I tried cutting the holes with an exacto knife and box cutter, and all it would do is scratch them. I had to use my dremel to drill the holes I needed. I am very happy and satisfied with them so far. If I still had my original '02 silver/gray color scheme... I would go with the carbon fiber covers. They look good...

mine started tearing on the bottom above the bolt hole and has made it all the way across now. looked like a stress tear.

Back