Carbon fiber frame covers

erinehart5001

Registered
awsome looking carbon covers, but just wondering if anyone has seen a full cover instead of just part

flame_guard_f.jpg

(NVeeus04 @ Dec. 15 2006,09:58) a tech makes full covers and I beleive street and track can get em
this is the second time i have heard of A tech in a post on here , but i search it and cant find it and i went to street and tracks site and didnt see them either. You want to enlighten us on a web site for A tech?

a tech

This is the site for a tech, I like the swingarm cover myself. Catch is you will have to contact street n track for prices.

(Moparict @ Dec. 18 2006,17:30)
(DonnieF @ Dec. 18 2006,08:37)
(busa46 @ Dec. 15 2006,20:35) who sells that cover and how much ?  that is what I have been looking for.
wow.gif
The covers in the picture at top are sold by Magical racing

http://www.magicalracing.co.jp/GateE.html

They look nice but I have been waiting for a full cover set and hope someone answers on this A tech company
How much is 27000 yen in US Dollars?  LOL
beerchug.gif
$214.99
biggrin.gif

I ordered a set of full frame covers about a year ago and am still waiting for them from street and track (Charles) there seems to be a carbon shortage because they are using all the carbon they can get to build planes. I have gotten alot of other items from Charles that he got from A-Tech and the fit and finish is great.

The covers look cool but I bet after a while the boot rub will make them scuffed and less attractive.

(05BusaLe @ Dec. 19 2006,12:24) I ordered a set of full frame covers about a year ago and am still waiting for them from street and track (Charles) there seems to be a carbon shortage because they are using all the carbon they can get to build planes. I have gotten alot of other items from Charles that he got from A-Tech and the fit and finish is great.
damn airplanes and space shuttles! I need frame covers for my motorcycle!!!
pissed.gif

Back