Nyc parts

may need sum help tomorrow G....these dorks setn up my merchant acct. are takin FOREVER! dont know why they're so picky? need to know every single type of credit card transaction will be made on the site?
rock.gif
? only doing photos rite now-what's the big deal, rite?
tounge.gif

missed my guys at dealership today-i will call tomorrow n see what the can get, n PM ya what I find out....wish I wasnt spendin all this $$ on the bike right now...really want one of those Cat Suits for Amy
biggrin.gif

not to thread-jack here...but hey!!! speedemon n heavybusa-where u been hiding?? aint heard from ya on here in a minute-everything cool witcha?
I've been hitting the new topics lately and doing a lot more work.
laugh.gif

Plus I dont think the topic notifier is working well... mods
rock.gif

everything is good, how are things on your end?

Back to the regularly scheduled thread!!

I guess I must be the ONLY person who has never had any bad experiences with NYCParts. I've purchased several items from them and had no problems at all... even with shipping. Maybe I'm special...
biggrin.gif

I guess I must be the ONLY person who has never had any bad experiences with NYCParts. I've purchased several items from them and had no problems at all... even with shipping. Maybe I'm special...
biggrin.gif

I guess I must be the ONLY person who has never had any bad experiences with NYCParts.  I've purchased several items from them and had no problems at all... even with shipping.  Maybe I'm special...
biggrin.gif
Okay...everybody needs to have bacharles order from NYC Parts for them since he's had the success.

Thanks bruh! Good lookin out.

I guess I must be the ONLY person who has never had any bad experiences with NYCParts.  I've purchased several items from them and had no problems at all... even with shipping.  Maybe I'm special...
biggrin.gif
No, you're not the only one.  I've ordered a few things from them and gotten them in accordance with the auction terms.  I would, however, order my kickstand from Myrtle West Cycle.  That's where I've gotten all my adjustable ones from.  Not chromed, but like S4L said you can get that done pretty cheaply.

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153366295 -->

may need sum help tomorrow G....these dorks setn up my merchant acct. are takin FOREVER! dont know why they're so picky? need to know every single type of credit card transaction will be made on the site?
rock.gif
?   only doing photos rite now-what's the big deal, rite?
tounge.gif

missed my guys at dealership today-i will call tomorrow n see what the can get, n PM ya what I find out....wish I wasnt spendin all this $$ on the bike right now...really want one of those Cat Suits for Amy  
biggrin.gif
Tha catsuit is INSTANT gratification, Scott!

Let me know if you need some help. The banks are BRUTAL for merchant accounts for that kinda' stuff... I know all too well.
devil.gif

100 BUCKS...cHROME PLATED? THAT SEEMS AWFUL CHEAP...
no its not chromed. That should cost under $50 to have done anyway.
Starting to give up hope for finding an adjustable kickstand in chrome. Brandon P has has the same adjustable kickstand from Spencer Cycle, and I've seen it and like the quality. I'm leaning toward getting one from them as soon as I can find someone who will chrome it... as long as the price isn't silly!

Back