TRADE Modded Kickstand for Non Modded...

SpeedGeek

Never Forgotten
I posted this in Wanted as well, but figured some potential interested person might not be "looking" for a trade like this in the Wanted ads...

I want to trade my modded kickstand for a stock factory kickstand. Plain and simple. My kickstand has had the mod done: notched so it sits forward and bike has more lean. This was GREAT until I raised the rear 1 inch this weekend. Now it REALLY leans and I'd like to go back to the factory kickstand.

You get my kickstand ready to bolt on and don't have to deal with the trial and error dremel time to get it notched and fitted. Just swap me by shipping me yours, and I'll ship you mine. This will be for the SHAFT part only. Mine is in great shape... it's just been modded.

Pm me your addy and i will send you one and when done return me your modded one.

beerchug.gif

Hell, GC.... I'll just ride over there one of these days and save us the shipping! Or even take mine off and drive over, after all its only 30 minutes away and who knows how the weather will be for the next couple weeks. I'll give you a call and see when you're gonna be in the shop.

Back