Do not buy from fstr1

OK he actually did send the refund and paypal says it could take up to five days to clear. Am i safe to mail the swingarm? I dont know how paypal works all that well. My transactions are immediate but if you just have a checking acount its slower.

OK he actually did send the refund and paypal says it could take up to five days to clear. Am i safe to mail the swingarm? I dont know how paypal works all that well. My transactions are immediate but if you just have a checking acount its slower.

That`s PP trick. He has nothing to do with it. wait until transaction completed.

and mods id like my phone numbers taken off here for my privacy...and brendonp...that threatening message you left....has been recorded, and im goin to see what can come of that...that message was rediculous...

You know what man? I aint some fukking punk off the street. I am well respected here. I never screwed anyone here. My word is gold here. You go do what you gutta do little boy. If my little fone called got yer panties in a wad, well I gave you fare warning. You had your chance. So either put it up on U tube so we can all hear and laugh about how you made yorself look like a fool, or be a man and SUKK it up! Now go get yer diaper changed from mommy and move on to pull up's!!!

You know what man? I aint some fukking punk off the street. I am well respected here. I never screwed anyone here. My word is gold here. You go do what you gutta do little boy. If my little fone called got yer panties in a wad, well I gave you fare warning. You had your chance. So either put it up on U tube so we can all hear and laugh about how you made yorself look like a fool, or be a man and SUKK it up! Now go get yer diaper changed from mommy and move on to pull up's!!!

Bahahahahahaa..... :rofl:

Why is it so hard for some Fuktards to man up.

That`s PP trick. He has nothing to do with it. wait until transaction completed.

+1....at this point wait till it does clear then send him the arm with signature required and insured with pics as it left.

That way all is good with both parties and we can all move on

You know what pj, jon got a real big problem if you send his money bakk and he dont send you the swingarm back! Either way, nobody is gunna get fukked here. So stop worrying. Do the right thing. And I'll leave you alone!

You want me to start calling again? :whistle: I got FREE after 9 PM brother
The people here either love me or hate me, you got yer choice. You own up, and do the right thing, I'll always be there for you... that is a promise!

Last edited:
Wow what a thread. Hey I'm going through the same thing but over a Turbo system. Glad to see your getting your money back. I haven't gotten mine back YET, but I will. Good Luck.

Last edited:
this is not resolved yet? gimme a break...

what does it take to refund a guy his money? AND why should it be on the buyers back to put forth all the good faith and trust?

step up, give him his money back and get this fricken over already..

you screwed up, fix it...

this is not resolved yet? gimme a break...

what does it take to refund a guy his money? AND why should it be on the buyers back to put forth all the good faith and trust?

step up, give him his money back and get this fricken over already..

you screwed up, fix it...

dude i sent his money back last week...and that turbo system, he's not dealin with me on...but jon's money had been returned as it has came out of my bank account

dude i sent his money back last week...and that turbo system, he's not dealin with me on...but jon's money had been returned as it has came out of my bank account
Oh my apologies... ooops, just looked like it was still unresolved..

Wow what a thread. Hey I'm going through the same thing but over a Turbo system. Glad to see your getting your money back. I haven't gotten mine back YET, but I will. Good Luck.
You MIGHT note that this is a different seller than the one you are dealing with...

your problem is unrelated to this one...

I'll be the first one to give you a pat on the back when he gets his $$ in hand..... :whistle:

that's how paypal works.

its not a "trick". No difference than waiting for a check or a deposit to clear.

It very clear if a notification is sent, the guy has paid the cash back...cut him some slack.

well jons money should be completely returned as they closed the dispute...so if anyone wants this arm for 300 shipped...lmk and ill just have jon ship it there...as he can vouch the arm is mint

ok it's 6:00 a.m. i just got home and the money has cleared into my account. And the swingarm is very nice, the chrome is very smooth and shiny. awesome piece, my only problem is that it is not for an 08'. but any other year this would be great. I can ship it back in a couple hours, or if there is a buyer i am willing to ship with fstr1's permisson. Or if he wants i can hold it a couple days to see if someone here wants it.

Back