Ordered battery from BikeBatts.com

gaeducator

Registered
Saturday I ordered a battery from them and was supposed to ship out on Monday and arrive on Wednesday. Called on Monday and spoke to Tim and he said everything that was supposed to ship did. Waited and called back on Tuesday and asked if it shipped because it hadn't been charged to my cc. He said he would email me tracking number later on that night. Today is Wednesday and I called the number,no tracking number, no answer, and guess what no battery. is this bad customer service or what? Later found out that Pashnit sells these same batteries. Should have ordered from Pashnit!!!!!
Anybody ever order anything from Bike Batts.com or know anything about them????

Last edited:
I usually always will buy local or order from Pashnit. Sorry bro. I know how frustrating that is.

Saturday I ordered a battery from them and was supposed to ship out on Monday and arrive on Wednesday. Called on Monday and spoke to Tim and he said everything that was supposed to ship did. Waited and called back on Tuesday and asked if it shipped because it hadn't been charged to my cc. He said he would email me tracking number later on that night. Today is Wednesday and I called the number,no tracking number, no answer, and guess what no battery. is this bad customer service or what? Later found out that Pashnit sells these same batteries. Should have ordered from Pashnit!!!!!
Anybody ever order anything from Bike Batts.com or know anything about them????
Sounds more like BikeBeatAroundTheBush.com to me. I won't be using them, thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:

When I bought this battery from Bikebatts it lasted 18 months. When I tried to get it exchanged he tried to sell me a higher price battery. I questioned the warranty and prorated amount and he got mad at me and said any further correspondences will be by email and hung up on me. I did not demand anything and he did not offer a reduction in shipping and did not question my using a battery tender. I'm a customer and here is how he later responded. This is an email from the owner, "First, you did not follow recommended charging instruction. This most likely resulted in premature failure of the battery. None the less I said we would cover the battery under the warranty policy. In addition, I agreed to waive the requirement for you to return the battery. Third, I gave you a reduced rate for warranty shipping. Next, you wanted me to give you 50% credit for a product you did not purchase. Further, you stated the 50% credit for the product you did purchase was not enough. Then you accused me of being unreasonable. Think about what transpired through this conversation. Your dogmatic, unreasonable, insulting attitude left no room for further discussion. Thus, the end to the call.
I treat reasonable people in a reasonable way.
I hope someone else enjoys your business.
Tim

I took my business elsewhere.
Russ

Back