Anyone in the market for ammo?

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
seems to be a surge in sales. Got this from a friend.

Thank you for your order. Due to the political situation we have seen an
extreme increase in orders. We are doing our best to ship out orders A.S.A.P. As
it stands now your order will be shipped Wednesday or Thursday. Thank you for
your patience. You should receive a UPS tracking # through E-mail from UPS
Quantum View when this order ships. If you do not receive this tracking # please
check your spam blocker. Thanks again for your business and have a great day!

:banghead:

If you need it better get it. Soon.

Several guys at work are buying truck loads of it. :laugh:

r8

Any real shooter should have reload supplies. MUCH cheaper (and) you can make your own hot loads for defense.

Dad gummit. Now I have to hurry up and get a 5x7 before they become illegal.

Funny this subject, one of the local gunshops is reporting sales up 300% over this time last year.. started about 6 months ago...

Any real shooter should have reload supplies. MUCH cheaper (and) you can make your own hot loads for defense.

My step Dad has reloading supplies... that I bought him.
Mainly used for my .270. I think I made a load too hot once and bulged a barrel. But having loading equipment still does not make me a "real" shooter.

by time I spent the $$ on all needed dies and parts not mention time....I could be shooting or riding.

Funny this subject, one of the local gunshops is reporting sales up 300% over this time last year.. started about 6 months ago...

same here. I just got a varmint rifle and was talking with the guys at the shop and he said since February it has been like an Ice Cream store there...people in line buying guns.

They run out of AR's and order in more that are sold as soon and before they arrive...both camo version and black. They sold 2 within 15 minutes when I was there one day. Which for hunting season makes sense, a Dad could buy his daughter a .223 with a telescoping stock and it grows with them.

My father has dozens of guns, everything from a .270 to his Uzi, Tech-9, .22's, AK, etc etc, and he is looking at buying even more ammo. (He normally has probably 3000+ rounds between all the guns) He also plans on buying stuff that will most likely not be available for long such as drum clips, high cap banana clips etc. He's a gun collector who started out just a few years ago with a simple .22 LR lmao

I should probably stock up on primers but other than that, I'm set, I think.

Maybe time for a progressive press.

--Wag--

My father has dozens of guns, everything from a .270 to his Uzi, Tech-9, .22's, AK, etc etc, and he is looking at buying even more ammo. (He normally has probably 3000+ rounds between all the guns) He also plans on buying stuff that will most likely not be available for long such as drum clips, high cap banana clips etc. He's a gun collector who started out just a few years ago with a simple .22 LR lmao

Dozen's of firearms and only 3000 rounds? You leave off a zero or two?

Now is NOT the time to be stocking up though... Right now you'll see most of your Ammo retailers gouging the hell outta ya because they know there are going to be a lot of folks listening to the hype and panicking... They LOVE IT.

So just remember, Ammo Man, etc... They aren't your friends and they feed the fires of fear a mush as possible so relax use your heads and realize that while they are gouging isn't the time to buy. It's not like SUDDENLY there is a NO AMMO. Don't get suckered into an unhealthy fear/NRA fueled panic, you're paying someone 70 points on your ammo...

Relax, don't buy the hype.

I've been paying close attention to the ammo delima and it's a steady rise over the past five years , wonder why 7.62x39 tripled over night ????? Nature of the beast . Since the early days of the war it's in high demand . I know this for a fact , the co. Ordered 2 million rounds for the 249 saw out of russia and they were told 1year to get them through customs and in our conex . Ain't that something ? Anyways , scare or no scare i don't think it's getting any cheaper anytime soon . Reloading is all that but you have to be home long enough to reload and it's boring work when you could be riding . Setting on 5k of various and i still need more , thank goodness for a good ol'lady that agrees with ordering what we need . The busa parts don't come that easy . Ammo is a must !!!!!

Back