Lic Plate Relocator

M3Busa

Registered
Looking for PICS and ideas on a lic plate relocator. I purchased a Mototeck undertail and i dont want the plate to be attached there anymore. I would like it on the swing arm (OEM swing arm)? Does anyone have a source for this part and maybe a PIC or two?

Thanks in advance
William

here's a G3

brake_bar.jpg

G3? Purchased from? what's a G3?

Also, ever had any issues with the police because of no lic plate light?

no issues so far. He used to be a board member here, but I haven't seen him in a long time. Maybe someone esle can chime in to his where abouts

Just fyi, in Florida it is now offically illegal to have your plate mounted sideways. Yes it sucks I know! And there must be a light shinning on it.

Hope your from somewhere that doesnt care about your plate!

I bought this on ebay, did ask a guy at my church that is a cop to see if there was any problems with it and he didn't see anything wrong.

post_11_35267_026__800x600__1_.jpg

Looking for PICS and ideas on a lic plate relocator. I purchased a Mototeck undertail and i dont want the plate to be attached there anymore. I would like it on the swing arm (OEM swing arm)? Does anyone have a source for this part and maybe a PIC or two?

Thanks in advance
William
Home made mounting bracket out of thin Aluminum then added a LED lite chrome frame around plate. Need to keep plate horizontal here in CT. got a ticket with it vertical. 330 Wide tire offers extra challenges.

P9010006500.jpg

Thanks in advance
William
Home made mounting bracket out of thin Aluminum then added a LED lite chrome frame around plate. Need to keep plate horizontal here in CT. got a ticket with it vertical. 330 Wide tire offers extra challenges.
vertical plate location, got ticket

me.big2.jpg

Thanks in advance
William
vertical plate location, got ticket
bracket was first drilled, screwed, then hose clamped to exhaust then covered with 1" wide chrome strap.

Looking for PICS and ideas on a lic plate relocator.  I purchased a Mototeck undertail and i dont want the plate to be attached there anymore.  I would like it on the swing arm (OEM swing arm)?  Does anyone have a source for this part and maybe a PIC or two?

Thanks in advance
William
i'm going to be honest. Can i get a close-up pic of your handy work, so i can copy it? Thats exactly what im looking for.

Thanks

Are you running 1 exhaust can or 2. I am running 1 can and I have mounted my tag to the the empty exhaust hanger with a bracket that I made. Picture is a little blurry but you can see where it is located.

P1010097.JPG

Is it possible to have the plate mounted in a exhaust hanger while using two pipes? Or somewhere in that vicinity. I don't want it under my tail, and doesn't everybody have it from their swingarm?

Thank god I read this thread! I'm down here in Florida and mine is vertical! That's all I need is ANOTHER ticket. Anybody know where I can get a black one? I guess I'll be looking on ebay again...

Hey Powers739...

I PM'd you yesterday.  WHere did you get that lic plate holder of yours?

P-
That's weird.. I never got the PM, sorry I would have gotten back to you sooner... If I recall correctly, I bought it off of ebay, they are not always on there but I see them on there from time to time... I only had one problem with LEO in TN threatening to give me a warning, but never did. I have been pulled over several times and none of the other LEO's said anything about the mounting...

Back