License plate relocators??????

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
ok all i am in the market for a good license plate relocator..i like the G3 in chrome but i dont want to limit my options and i am googleing and ebaying and finding next to none....links and pics are more than welcome...i like the swingarm style thanks all

Oh yeah, did a search for plate relocator and this is what I found:

Mine was free...hubby made it...

Yeah, it's illegal in VA, but it's also not something many get pulled for and I've had my tags run by the police, been followed by State Troopers, etc...

Again, FREE!!! If you're handy and have a welder
biggrin.gif

IMG_0871.JPG

I GOT MINE FROM WWW. PATRICKS PERFORMANCE . PATRICK IS A REALLY GOOD DUDE. CHECK HIM OUT!!!!!!!!!
1zhelp.gif

stay away from the thin ones after 7000 miles it broke off and i lost my plate ! now i am back to the stock location cause i hate the dmv !

It's fairly easy to fab a bracket that utilizes the 2 rear-most undertail bolts. That's what I did. Looks OEM and sleek without having to drill into my undertail.

ok its here finnaly and here are some pics of the G# installed!!!!!

DSCF1622__Medium_.JPG

lots have the sideways here...and they even just ok'd led lights here in pa...so they are now all leagal...so i will be working on running some led's just to have it lit up but otherwise if they say they have an issue i have 10 days to show moved...then just move it back lol

yes charles at street track told me earlyer in the week they sent the pipes but were the wrong ones and they fired a bunch of guys and the main wielder was out all week and would let him know at begining of week how soon they can get the right order out...wheww.....that was alot of typing lol

ok the all important question...with this license plate relocator...am i going to scrape doing corners...almost afraid to take a hard lean...anyone with this G3 ?

Back