Canadian Snowbird Jet...Just went down !!!

the link Canadian Forces Jet Just went down in my Province.
There ARE Org members that live it that city.
Kamloops B.C.

Flyover was part of Operation Inspiration, a salute to front-line workers during the COVID-19 pandemic
Rubb.

Member gack lives there,others will come to memory...
blkblu04 I think thats his screen name

I'm no expert but that looks like a catastrophic failure and they were looking for altitude to find a place to ditch safely. Stalled it though. Maybe had an engine blow up and had damage to no.2 engine.

Unconfirmed,2 bailed,shoots did not have enough time to deploy,nobody will confirm. 1 pilot struck a house rooftop.

You guys south of the border may be able to find a live feed thru CBC News.I'm struggling to find a live feed on the net.I have it tuned on TV,but the military moves slow in these types of situations and so is local law enforcement,nobody confirming anything so far.

Bird strike or something maybe?
Maybe. I think they knew the plane was going down when they started climbing, probably hoping to crash it back on the runway. Not sure if that area is surrounded by residential. I should stop guessing at what happened though, like I said I'm no expert. Maybe one of our pilots will chime in.

Maybe. I think they knew the plane was going down when they started climbing, probably hoping to crash it back on the runway. Not sure if that area is surrounded by residential. I should stop guessing at what happened though, like I said I'm no expert. Maybe one of our pilots will chime in.
Fair enough. @Getn off what are your thoughts?

Yea, hard to speculate without a clear vid.
Very rough guess, it looked like a possible engine failure, or a flight control problem to me. Arch is correct thinking it traded speed for altitude for sure. But why? As it is spiraling left going down, it sure looks like the right wing was shorter...ie missing parts?
A stall? Not likely, even if he lost all thrust. They are very highly trained and would climb to set a fixed Vx (best rate) to get as much altitude as possible before ejecting or dead sticking it into a safer area.
Very sad to see. I have witnessed a few plane crashes, and have lost a couple close friends. Very rare, but can still be highly dangerous.
I heard to ejected and both perished.
RIP.
Troy

Confirmed. 1 has died. 1 severely injured. The guess so far,engine trouble.
Very rough guess, it looked like a possible engine failure, or a flight control problem to me. Arch is correct thinking it traded speed for altitude for sure. But why? As it is spiraling left going down, it sure looks like the right wing was shorter...ie missing parts?
A stall? Not likely, even if he lost all thrust. They are very highly trained and would climb to set a fixed Vx (best rate) to get as much altitude as possible before ejecting or dead sticking it into a safer area.
Very sad to see. I have witnessed a few plane crashes, and have lost a couple close friends. Very rare, but can still be highly dangerous.
RIP.
Troy
Rubb.

RIP.
Troy

2 ejected, one dead and one with 2 broken legs...

These Tutors are ancient aircraft (procured in '61) and should have been replaced years ago...I read they are extending the airframe until 2030...

Back