racerV went down yesterday

I snapped a couple of pix before Caye and Doug left with the trailer today.

RacerV1.jpg

RacerV2.jpg

RacerV3.jpg

Here's one I snapped while directing traffic. He was lucky because Loomis said the bike went way off the road and it threw him off in the road. There were rocks and a waterfall had the bike gone a little farther. They had it out of the woods time we rolled up on it.

John has a lot of good friends that took good care of him and everything else. Thanks to all you guys and thanks to Slagle for doing the wrecker service. I guess Lavinrac cant be everywhere.:laugh:

And since I rode there, my wife pulled John's trailer and bikes home and not one scratch on my truck or the trailer......:laugh:

and two more things, Good meeting John(Hillbilly) at the wreck.

Thanks to the medic on the XXBlackbird, he stayed with John and monitor his vital signs and stabilized him for the ambulance. See folks Honda riders arent that bad.

IMG00154.jpg

John is in room 519 at the University Of Ten Medical Center. As of last night he was up and trying to walk but hurting.
If anyone wants you can send him an ecard from the hospital website.

John just called me a minute ago and said he's in a lot of pain. He asked about the bike of course. :laugh:

And then Danielle took the phone after he nodded off. Thanks and keep the prayers coming everyone.

Geesh! I'm glad to hear you're okay John. You seem like a tough dude, so I'm certain you'll be back in the saddle sooner rather than later!

I'm still at the hospital. Just took X-rays in hopes of removing the tube from my lung. Such a painfully experience. Thanks for all of the help and condolences. Pin meds ate kickin in so I must be off.

I'm still at the hospital. Just took X-rays in hopes of removing the tube from my lung. Such a painfully experience. Thanks for all of the help and condolences. Pin meds ate kickin in so I must be off.

Good to see you posting.

Heal up quick!

Sent you an ecard at the hospital from me and Snooki, but since I can't see, I am not sure if I did it right. Heel up quick big man, need to see you at the track!

Back