My friend died yesterday...

Dang I am sorry to hear that brahman. I hope others will read this and go...maybe I need to wear gear also.

Everytime I see or hear something like this, the first person that comes to mind is Indian Larry.

May your friend rest in peace ...

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. That is so sad. I also had a friend who was a Harley rider and the first week he bought it and old fart pulled out in front of him and killed him. They said if he was wearing his helmet that maybe he could've survived. He died of severe head injury and was also in acoma until they couldn't do anything more for him. He is in a better place now and god must've been watching out that day because he was actually on the highway on his way to pick up his young daughter from school. Thank god she wasn't on the bike with him. Sorry to hear about your friend again and my thought and prayers go out to the family.
sad.gif

sad.gif
Very sorry for the loss of your friend~ I know how hard it must of been, but I gotta believe ya'll being there in his time of departure had to to be good for him~
Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and all his friends~

Very sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and his family.

The loss of a fellow rider no matter what the bike is saddening and the fact that there was no gear being worn gets you even more sorrow. My condolences to the family and friends and especially you my friend.
sad.gif

godspeed to your friend and may his friends and family celabrate his life rather than mourn his death..

glad you were there when your friend passed.

I DEFINATELY AGREE W/ WEARING A FULL FACE OR ATLEAST A HELMET FOR THAT MATTER, BUT UNFORTUNATELY A FEW RIDERS DISAGREE. I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR FRIEND.

Sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and his family. It's terrible to lose somebody, but even worse when it could have been prevented.
sad.gif

Back