dalynchmob4 went down today

Heading to the docs office today for follow up... Walking around a lot better.. Pain is mostly just in my shoulders.. Dreamed I rebuilt my bike all nite - lol... GOD has definitely blessed :)

Glad to hear you are doing better. Flying through the air, crashing into a tree, usually means no posting for a while, if ever!!!!

Very Glad to hear a good outcome.. Glad to see you had a great friend / riding buddy to help out in that Situation.

Hey Busa brothers... Still recovering from my accident & looks as though an ortho doc is gonna check me out to see if surgery is needed. I'm not gonna be able to rebuild my bike, & I'm not even sure how soon I'll be able to ride anyway :(... I'm praying against surgery & I'm believing that I'll be riding a new Busa real soon! I just have to figure out how to pay these medical bills (no insurance) first - lol.. Hope to see you guys real soon - ride safe my friends!

Good luck with the ortho, I know how that goes. Had knee surgery and looking forward to ankle surgery. Again, good luck bud. How bad is the bike to where its un-rebuildable?

I think at this point, we're all just glad you're doing as well as you are! The bike will surely wait, get yourself all better first...my hopes and well-wishes go with you!

Back