katman Down

Makes me think twice about going around the block to dry the bike off...
prayers sent.....................................

Damn it I can not believe this crap I don't look at the Board for a day and I come back and find that on of our TXHR Guys is Down Can some one get me the number to his room or an Email address to the Hospital so I can send Him a Email or call. Get better Rey you our in Thoughts and Prayers.

(SnapAttack @ Aug. 28 2007,23:59) I'm gonna try and swing by the hospital and show a little org support.
Give him some .Org from me too. Hospitals and broken ribs are no fun. Get well soon
all_coholic.gif

(rubber2burn @ Aug. 29 2007,18:21) Damn it I can not believe this crap I don't look at the Board for a day and I come back and find that on of our TXHR Guys is Down Can some one get me the number to his room or an Email address to the Hospital so I can send Him a Email or call.  Get better Rey you our in Thoughts and Prayers.
PM sent with Irene's number.

Met with her today and handed her the responses. She started to glow. My and the hospital's schedule kept me from seeing him but I did see some photos. All I can say is I'm glad I ordered my leathers. There is no brain damage and it will be a slow recovery. He is talking and had her go pick up some sportbike mags... I told her to tell him to recover at his own pace but recover and get ready for some stoppie lessons... nice to see her smile. She wanted to tell you all thank you and tell you he'll be back.

get well and heal fast katman, always waer at least the lid on test drives even on toe off road bike.prayers are sent,

Latest on katman from an email:

Hey David thanks for keeping in touch, it looks like it was a great day! I only wish I could have been there. Next time you talk to the crew let them know I'm recovering beond leaps and bounds, and I'm always thingking of you guys. I'm thinking I'll be back at work in a month. I'v had my bike out it's rashed up pretty good on the left side. And the pazzos still have the front brake locked up. My attorney is seeking leagal action againt pazzo she found that this has happend befor to several other people. As for my bike right now it has to sit as is because it's evidence, but I haven't decided if I'm going to fix it or sell it. Don't freak out my wife said I can get a 2008 if I want, I just can't make up my mind yet. I don't care much for the rear end of the '08 but I guess it could grow on me. Any way stay safe and keep in touch.

all_coholic.gif

Kat glad to hear you are doing well Bro we missed ya on the rides and hope to see ya on future rides as soon as thing on your end get squared away take your time and heal well Bro

Glad to hear your better. Hopefully things will pan out with pazzo and you'll get what you deserve.

A brand new 08 and then some.

Wow, never saw this thread!

Sorry to hear he went down badly
sad.gif
But glad he is recovering
beerchug.gif

Keep us updated on his condition!!

(CrashTestDanny @ Aug. 29 2007,13:01)
(Over_Easy @ Aug. 29 2007,12:57) Life Support!?  Jimminey Christmas, how fast was he going when he decided to test the brakes?

Maybe overkill on the brakes???
Doesn't take much to put you on life support when you aren't wearing a helmet.

I've done the same thing a bunch - just a quick ride around the block - don't need a helmet for that!!!  But I think this is enough to convince me that if I'm riding, I'm wearing my gear.

I'll be praying for him and his family during his recovery.
Last Janruary a guy was leaving Tech inspection, just pulling out. Less than 5mph. Too much throttle on very cold race tires, spun up the rear and down he went. Almost none of us wear helmets to Tech inspection.

The guy's head hit the pavement, witnesses said they have never seen so much blood, he died the next day.

Less than 5mph, just pulling forward from a stop. Not a newbie or a squid, just happened....

Good to hear your doing well. What's the details on the issue with pazzos? Anyone know?

Back