katman Down

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
Just got a call from katman's (rey) wife. August 18 he had just installed some Pazzo's. Not sure if there was more brake work. Went on a run around the block with no helmet. Wife was following on her ride. Front brakes locked and threw him over the top. Suffered 3 broken ribs, broken collar bone and minor skull fractures. Just took him off life support so that's a positive sign. FYI - Rey Aguilar, Memorial Hospital ICU, Corpus Christi. I sent an email telling him I will be in town tomorrow on business and wanted to finally meet for the first time face to face. I'm gonna try and swing by the hospital and show a little org support.

You'll probably have to tell them you're family to get into an ICU room. Hate to hear it. I wish him well and a full recovery.

Oh Man- If you get to see him - he's in my prayers - GOod you might get to do that- I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

There's that 'wasn't wearing a helmet' story again.

Dammit.

Geezzzzzzz Guys, this is happening WAY TOOOOO Often !!!!

EVERYONE, THINK BEFORE YOU GO  
beerchug.gif

Snapattack, keep us informed, he's in our Prayers !

seen wayyyy too much of this, this season. best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hoping for a speedy recovery. Will be keeping everyone in our prayers as they journey down this bumpy path......

Prayers sent.

Please guys, wear your gear EVERYTIME YOU RIDE! Even if it is around the block. Please.

My heart goes out to him and to his loved ones. Hope he recovers well.

--Wag--

Back