Another Rider Down Good Friend

I just found out that they removed the breathing tube and eased up on the medication, he is coherent and is trying to talk a little..... I will be visiting him this weekend....  Thank you all for all the well wishes and prayers. I am going to print this post and bring it with me as I know that this kind of support from the riding community will bring him some warm feelings and hopefully speed up his recovery............

heal up soon.....keep us posted on how he is doing
sad.gif

thoughts and prayers sent for a complete and speedy recovery
beerchug.gif

Glad to hear that Chuck is improving and please let him know that many of us are hoping his recovery goes well.

(proud dad @ Aug. 07 2007,19:00) heal up soon.....keep us posted on how he is doing
sad.gif
I'll post up after I see him on Saturday....
This way I will have first hand knowledge
of how he is doing........ Thanks again......

bowdown.gif

I just returned from a Visit to the Hospital. Chuck is on the road to recovery. As a matter of fact they are moving him to a different hospital this evening. He has had all of the breathing tubes and the chest tube removed, they also started to remove some of the stitches from his hands. He is still in a lot of pain and will be for a while (broken ribs and a fractured pelvis and a little road rash) but it was good to see him and know first hand that he is doing well. I gave him the print out of this post and he started tearing up on me, he was so surprised that so many people with a common love for riding would offer up such a response to a stranger. I want to Thank each and everyone that belongs too this group of fine people from the bottom of my heart. I can't tell you how much this kind of support means to me and also my fallen friend.........

Here's to All of the oRg. Members.........
beerchug.gif

How did I miss this one... Tell him to heal quickly....

cap

Just saw this see he is on the road to recovery. I'll pray that it is a speedy one. Give him a "best of luck" from me. I remember how those tubes felt.

Dang, missed this one. Glad to hear he's going to be okay.

--Wag--

Back