Friend down last night

Please tell your bud that everyone here wishes him the best!

I plan on it. I told paul to let me know next time he's goin up the hospitle so I can go with him. I'll be sure to let Eric know he's in y'all's (if that doesn't show my southerness I don't know what does) minds and prayers.

I been there done that with the spleen and pelvis in a car wreck. My pelvis was crushed with 40 plus fractures. Itll be a long painful recovery but if the surgeon is worth anything, he will be just fine. I offer my thoughts and sympathy for him, seriously it sucks but he will heal up.:)

Sending prayers for a full recovery.

Two accidents for a 17 year old.... there is a message there.

I hope all the best for him.

Sending prayers for a full recovery.

Two accidents for a 17 year old.... there is a message there.

I hope all the best for him.

The first one wasn't his fault and we don't know yet about this one. But with what the people that found him said, it sounds like he came into a corner too hot, or something like that. I guess we'll find out once he can talk to us. . . If he can remember. He has a concussion. Based on the rash on the helmet and the bad shape his pelvis is in, I'm pretty sure he high sided. But I'm just glad he always wore a helmet cause otherwise I don't know if he'd still be here.

Not a very good pic, but heres a pic of his helmet.

0914080802.jpg

I have an update on Eric's condition. He is awake now and talking. He had some leg therapy today, so he's getting better. He's out of ICU and in a normal room now. He said he thinks he fell asleep and that's what caused him to wreck. When he fell he hit a telephone pole and that's what put his pelvis and back in such bad shape. He seems to be doing pretty well and hopefully it won't be too long before he's back to normal. Thank you so much for all the thoughts and prayers and I thank you on his behalf. I plan to go see him within the next couple days and I'll be sure to let him know that all of you have been praying and thinking about him.

Back