katman Down

Dayum it. This sux. Someone was just asking about him in the TX. meet thread.

Prayers sent for him and his family.

Let us know as you get more info.

Sad news
sad.gif
If you go see him, please send along our best from the gang here; he's in my thoughts, as are his family...

I have printed out this thread and will carry to the hospital with me. Thank you on behalf of Rey and his family. His wife, Irene, spoke very highly of this board and the members they met at the last bash.

(Revolution @ Aug. 28 2007,21:47) seen wayyyy too much of this, this season. best wishes for a speedy recovery.
no doubt seems like everyday around here lately its been bad news hope he get well soon
sad.gif

There are times when you just want to make a couple of adjustments, take her for a quick spin to make sure everything is good, and I am just too lazy to put on the full gear to go around the block... Guess this will make me think twice...
sad.gif

Glad he is improving.

prayers sent for a full recovery and for his family

This is sad news indeed... i just met him back in June. He is a great guy! Get well soon Kat! Wish i was closer so i could do something...

Get well soon, I feel your pain, other than the head injury I have the same broken bones.

It can happen to anyone at anytime!

Life Support!? Jimminey Christmas, how fast was he going when he decided to test the brakes?

Maybe overkill on the brakes???

Heck I was adjusting my cyclecat rearsets yesterday and scooted around the block with no helmet
crazy.gif

Prayers sent

(Over_Easy @ Aug. 29 2007,12:57) Life Support!?  Jimminey Christmas, how fast was he going when he decided to test the brakes?

Maybe overkill on the brakes???
Doesn't take much to put you on life support when you aren't wearing a helmet.

I've done the same thing a bunch - just a quick ride around the block - don't need a helmet for that!!! But I think this is enough to convince me that if I'm riding, I'm wearing my gear.

I'll be praying for him and his family during his recovery.

Back