Org.member down

He should be out of ICU tomorrow and in a regular room me an my bro going to pay him a visit an let him know all the love an prayers he got from the org. From the info I got from his bro cager cut him off, any of you that ride in S. FL. know they don't come any dumber, or ruthless. He is in Broward General Medical Center.

He should be out of ICU tomorrow and in a regular room me an my bro going to pay him a visit an let him know all the love an prayers he got from the org. From the info I got from his bro cager cut him off, any of you that ride in S. FL. know they don't come any dumber, or ruthless. He is in Broward General Medical Center.

thank you for the update :agree:

Went to visit to visit him today, he is beat up real bad. From what he said he was traveling about 70-80 mph when the cager decided to get a head start on his lane change and crossed the yellow dividing lines, had to brake hard and move over ended up going down. Don't think he got to make contact with the other car. Helmet saved his life but it was a quick run to the video store so other gear was not on. Every time we rode b4 that he had it on. Road rash as most of us know especially when it's a vast and deep area, like most of your body is brutal while healing. Full recovery and mobility expected nurse says he is a fast healer, he was walking today. I pm cap with the details to where he is at.

It's me and I'm alive!!!!! I'm starting a new thread with this one linked to give everyone a status and update.

I really appreciated everyone's prayers and thoughts someone brought a laptop to the hospital and I was overcome with everyone's kind words, it made me stronger and made me feel so good. I'm broken bad but will heal.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! Just saw this... un freaking real!!!! He's a good kid, too.. sorry to hear this..

Best wishes for a super quick recovery.. sounds like he's lucky to be alive, though.. glad you were wearing your Helmet, Jeff.. coulda been the end if you weren't.

Back