Rider down (but not out)

Kweave

Donating Member
Registered
One of the guys in my ridig club was taking his 03 Busa out for a morning Jog when a  teen on a cell phone pulled out in front of him. Several broke ribs punctured lungs and a body cast.
Makes you think. He is one of the safest riders I know.
He just spent about 2 grand on chrome too.
Keep  him in your prayers and  / or thoughts. Berkley Allison of Gastonia NC.

"The rider died approx. 1  month later due to injuries sustained in this crash."

<!--EDIT|Kweave
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146149884 -->

The chrome was not bling enough.. or else the kid would of seen him.. It's all about the BLING man!

Hope he gets well soon....

dayum sry to hear..
sad.gif

....prayers for a speedy recovery sent....

Very rsoory to hear that you friend was hurt. My thoughts go out to him and his family....

sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he makes a fast recovery.

Kieth Pinkstaff, among the fastest riders in the country in the 90's was killed a few weeks back when a van turned in front of him. This guy had seen it all and undoubtabley been down more times than you can count only to die at the hands of a motorist asleep at the wheel. I still can't get over that one.

Sorry about your friend. Hope he gets back in the saddle soon? Full Body cast, Damn!

Hate to hear that ,hope he gets well soon . Where in Gastonia did it happen ? I havent neard anything about it

Not good...I hate people that attempt to drive and talk on the damn cell phone...

Hope he heals up fast...good thoughts his way...
smile.gif

Hey Eric were you at the shop that day the lady surpised her hubby on his Birthday with a new Harley? I was there getting a 200 put on my spirit.

I was there all day but they keep me hid back in the service dept , usually behind the desk closing RO's or in the office doing even more paper work .

Back