Rider Down

I hate hearing this, glad he is with us. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family....

will keep him in prayers and thoughts. tell him to drink lots of water and stay hydrated. Try try try to just rest.. FOR PETE SAKE GIVE HIM A LAPTOP OR GAMEBOY OR SOMETHING TO PLAY WITH.. He is going to need it... :thumbsup:

Hey Daniel i had just PMed him earlier to see how yalls ride went, i was wondering why he hadnt been online since he called me yesterday morning, where was yall at when it happend? Prayers sent for him.

We were about 5 miles south of Mt Judea on 123. There are some wicked curves on that road, but the one he went down on wasn't really that bad. He was bringing up the rear, so nobody saw him go down. He couldn't remember what happened, but it looked like he just got too close to the rocks and slid off. His bike is lowered and stretched, so that may have had an effect, but we had ridden much tighter curves than that one, that he did just fine on.

I tried to call him today, but he was resting. I'm going to try again later.

We were about 5 miles south of Mt Judea on 123. There are some wicked curves on that road, but the one he went down on wasn't really that bad. He was bringing up the rear, so nobody saw him go down. He couldn't remember what happened, but it looked like he just got too close to the rocks and slid off. His bike is lowered and stretched, so that may have had an effect, but we had ridden much tighter curves than that one, that he did just fine on.

I tried to call him today, but he was resting. I'm going to try again later.

If he needs anything let us know.

Glad to hear it was not worse. Get well soon bro. :thumbsup:

i hate to hear this, prayers sent for a speedy recovery...let us know if there is anything we can do for him

Sorry to hear this. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Thanks to everybody. I'll let you know if he needs anything, but for now I think he just needs time to heal up.

Back