dalynchmob4 went down today

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i don't have much in the way of details other than this report posted by his wife:

For those who may not know, Greg was in a motorcycle accident this afternoon. He was thrown about 50 feet over a cliff into a ravine where he was wedged in a tree. He was taken to Mercy hospital in Hot Springs, AR. he had a great friend with him, Scott Taylor who prayed over him and was by his side. When I called the hospital they told me that Greg was a miracle because he should have been dead! It is now 8:45pm and we are almost home back to Pottsville WITH Greg in this vehicle! Not one broken bone, no internal injuries. He had a concussion, left should beat up and right side of his ribs hurting and a bunch of scratches and that's ALL!!! God had his hand on my precious husband today. My heart is thankful!!!

thank the Creator for keeping His hand on him! please say a prayer/send good thoughts/etc for his complete and total recovery

glad to hear another person managed to walk away (mostly) from a wreck...not much myself for the whole "miracle" religious thing, but regardless, hope he does well! :)

Wow, had not seen this semi. Thanks for letting us know.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

Greg posted on facebook today.

Thank you for all the prayers friends & fam.. Lots of pain and soreness today, but thankful to GOD for keeping HIS hands on me... I will rise out of these ashes :)

Sounds like good news.

Hey guys.. I can't thank you enough for your prayers & support.. Some of you I know personally & others I have yet to meet.. It's a great feeling to know that I have a lot of brothers standing with me in prayer... Love you all & I'll see you soon :)

so good to see you up and on here today! like i told you last night, let us know if there is anything we can do for you and/or your family

"Crashin Sucks"

The luck of the draw was with you! A bruised and sore body is a small price to pay. Be grateful and learn from your experience. :beerchug:

As I always say, when it's your time to go almost anything can kill you and when it's not your time almost nothing can kill you! :please::please:

Thankful to hear you are doing OK. I was very concerned when I was reading to first part of the post.

Back